Updating past 19.1 on Steam

seagas

Alpha 19.2 update.
I'm can not get anything higher than Alpha 19.1 B8 installed. The highest it shows under the Betas tab is 19.1, my only other option is opt out of betas. I restarted my steam app a couple of times. Any suggestions on how I can do this. I've been around since 16.4 so I'm familiar on how to update and how to run betas through steam.

I tried that and the game went right back to 19.1 B8. When I went back and selected Stable 19.1, the game upgraded but was still at 19.1 b8. I try again and opt out and see if that changes. Thank you for your input.

Once more into the breach and this time it did update to 19.2 b4, thank you gentlemen. I got to wonder why it didn't do it yesterday when I tried the same thing?

Every time a new build first goes stable, we get this question about once a day on the Steam forum.  Even when Steam doesn't glitch, it seems a lot of users are expecting  to see the current stable build listed in the Betas tab and think there's no way to get on that build.  I know that listing it doesn't make sense for development, yet I wonder if the Betas tab could also include the latest stable version, just for those that expect to find it there.

Archived