Please Help

Pman69

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this. I downloaded the steam server runs fine but when I try to add mods in to the mod folder and I mean mods like Ravenhearst or War3Zuk it wont run the mods at all. when I look in it the log it says that there is no modinfo.xml file and I seem to not be able to find it at all from the zip file that that mod came from. Any help with figuring this out would be great as I am stumped at what to look for or if I'm doing something wrong Ive looked everywhere for info on this and cant seem to find anything that mihgt point me in the right direction. Thanks 

Wrong place so I moved it. Also rather useless title.

Posting more info (like logfile or a picture of your Mod folder) would also have been nice

But in absence of that, your mod folder should (AFAIK) look like a list of mod directories and inside each of those should be a modinfo.xml. You probably have them one level deeper, i.e. Mods\warzuks something something\bigger noodles\modinfo.xml.

I also noticed that everything he is showing is in his downloads folder and not in his game folder

EDIT: Am sorry about this statement. It sounded like I was just talking about you and not to you. I meant for it to show you were showing the files in your download folder and not in you game folder in case you had showed us just the unzipped files.  I saw below you had figured out what the problem was so good for that. Have fun.

Archived