Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

4 hours ago, Kalen said:

Well, first of all I disagree with your assessment of the quality of the "TV".

But, if I felt I got my money's worth out of the product, then yes, I'd be happy with it.

This is key. @AlphaOmega feels that the quality of gameplay and his experience with the game has not been worth the $35 that the pledge cost. Nobody can dispute his own personal experience. However, it is clear from the success and constant upward growth of player base over the last 7 years that @AlphaOmega is really unique in his assessment of the value we have gotten for the money we paid. By far, most people feel they have gotten their money's worth in terms of gameplay and entertainment and the past seven years have not been an odious horrible return on their purchase.

Even most people who disagree with recent design choices say that they have gotten their money's worth out of the game. So it isn't just you, Kalen, who disagrees with the assessment of the quality of the "TV" or the quality of the "album" they've had while waiting for the final version. These few people who come here and demand for the updates to stop and for TFP to just be done and let the game be forevermore a static game in a final state are not who we want TFP to listen to. They wanted the game to be done 6 years ago as it was. Can you imagine what the game would have been like if they would have slapped together the goals and released it as it appeared in May of 2014?  @AlphaOmega deceptively is running the narrative that what we will be getting someday will BE what we would have gotten in May of 2014 but just 8 or 9 years late when the truth is that what we will get greatly exceeds what we would've gotten if the game just released back then.

Roland

Roland

3 hours ago, Kalen said:

Well, first of all I disagree with your assessment of the quality of the "TV".

But, if I felt I got my money's worth out of the product, then yes, I'd be happy with it.

This is key. @AlphaOmega feels that the quality of gameplay and his experience with the game has not been worth the $35 that the pledge cost. Nobody can dispute his own personal experience. However, it is clear from the success and constant upward growth of player base over the last 7 years that @AlphaOmega is really unique in his assessment of the value we have gotten for the money we paid. By far, most people feel they have gotten their money's worth in terms of gameplay and entertainment and the past seven years have not been an odious horrible return on their purchase.

Even most people who disagree with recent design choices say that they have gotten their money's worth out of the game. So it isn't just you, Kalen, who disagrees with the assessment of the quality of the TV or the quality of the album. These few people who come here and demand for the updates to stop and for TFP to just be done and let the game be forevermore a static game in a final state are not who we want TFP to listen to. They wanted the game to be done 6 years ago as it was. Can you imagine what the game would have been like if they would have slapped together the goals and released it as it appeared in May of 2014?  @AlphaOmega deceptively is running the narrative that what we will be getting someday will BE what we would have gotten in May of 2014 but just 8 or 9 years late when the truth is that what we will get greatly exceeds what we would've gotten if the game just released back then.