Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega

53 minutes ago, Kalen said:

if I got my TV immediately.... and it was watchable but didn't have all the features added yet.  Then over the years they kept improving my TV, even though I was thoroughly enjoying it as it was.

Yeah, I wouldn't complain.

So you'd be happy with waiting....

1 year for a 9" black and white TV with no sound and only 1 channel

2 years for a 13" B&W TV with sound, but the sound is just elevator music

3 years for a 19" color TV with actual sound, still only 1 channel though

4 years for a 27" color TV with sound and 10 channels

5 years for a 42" LED TV with sound and 99 channels

6 years  They remove 43 channels and replace the sound with monkeys banging on trash cans because the CEO likes that kind stuff better.

7 years   The TV is now a 60" projection big screen that weighs 690 lbs. It gets 56 channels and still has monkeys banging on trash cans for sound. No wireless or smart features even though they were promised. But if you spend 200 hours rewiring your TV and rewriting every line of code in the firmware, you can get actual audio instead of trash monkeys, and you can enable an additional 1200 channels. Still no smart features or internet connectivity. Still a ungodly bulky projection screen.

AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega

42 minutes ago, Kalen said:

if I got my TV immediately.... and it was watchable but didn't have all the features added yet.  Then over the years they kept improving my TV, even though I was thoroughly enjoying it as it was.

Yeah, I wouldn't complain.

So you'd be happy with waiting....

1 year for a 9" black and white TV with no sound and only 1 channel

2 years for a 13" B&W TV with sound, but the sound is just elevator music

3 years for a 19" color TV with actual sound, still only 1 channel though

4 years for a 27" color TV with sound and 10 channels

5 years for a 42" LED TV with sound and 99 channels

6 years  They remove 43 channels and replace the sound with monkeys banging on trash cans because the CEO likes that kind stuff better.

7 years   The TV is now a 60 projection big screen that weighs 690 lbs. It gets 56 channels and still has monkeys banging on trash cans for sound. No wireless or smart features even though they were promised. But if you spend 200 hours rewiring your TV and rewriting every line of code in the firmware, you can get actual audio instead of trash monkeys, and you can enable an additional 1200 channels. Still no smart features or internet connectivity. Still a ungodly bulky projection screen.