Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
solarplexus

solarplexus

3 hours ago, Danidas said:

I think what is going to happen is they will tone down the vulture spawn but will have their vomit melt vehicles by causing a ton of critical status effects to disable them. Similar to how their melee attacks cause a ton of status effects on players. So If you try to run from the horde on a vehicle as long as you dodge their vomit your going to be mostly fine.

sounds more palatable . but crap, trying to solo ... the "status effects on players" are more interesting than they used to be. I do like how the smaller things have become more important ... just not how extreme some of them have become.

solarplexus

solarplexus

3 hours ago, Danidas said:

I think what is going to happen is they will tone down the vulture spawn but will have their vomit melt vehicles by causing a ton of critical status effects to disable them. Similar to how their melee attacks cause a ton of status effects on players. So If you try to run from the horde on a vehicle as long as you dodge their vomit your going to be mostly fine.

sounds more palatable . but crap, trying to solo ... the "status effects on players" are more interesting than they used to be. I do like how the smaller things have become more important ... just now how extreme some of them have become.