Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Sjustus548

Sjustus548

Edited to add more information.

The auger is a craftable item, you just need to find the schematic to unlock the recipe first.  If stamina loss if a problem for you then try drinking some coffee or beer.  Those will give you a buff for improved stamina regen.  If you are having trouble getting stone to build with I would suggest hitting up POIs and look for the blue containers.  Those will give you cobblestone or cement and are an easy way to get started building early on.  I agree with the vultures though.  They are very annoying and shouldn't get jetpacks during horde night and be able to stop my 4x4 from moving.  

Edit: Also if the game is too hard you should turn down the difficulty settings.  No reason to play on harder settings if you aren't enjoying it and finding it too difficult to play.  

Sjustus548

Sjustus548

The auger is a craftable item, you just need to find the schematic to unlock the recipe first.  If stamina loss if a problem for you then try drinking some coffee or beer.  Those will give you a buff for improved stamina regen.  If you are having trouble getting stone to build with I would suggest hitting up POIs and look for the blue containers.  Those will give you cobblestone or cement and are an easy way to get started building early on.  I agree with the vultures though.  They are very annoying and shouldn't get jetpacks during horde night and be able to stop my 4x4 from moving.