7 Years To DIE Survivor (Desolate Interloper Exile Survivor) v1.16 (A19.3)

3 hours ago, elwooood said:

did I say you that I can't play solo game without your rules ?

trying to convince my mate to put it on our server ;)

👍👍👍👍

Glad you're enjoying yourself!
The mod is on the mod launcher now.
Although only the Survivalist version, but I have the files here for download if you wish to use Charismatic Nature instead :)

14 hours ago, IrishManJMo said:

What do I need to add to my files from this if all I want from this is where debuffs and infections don't get removed on death? I don't wanna overhaul my entire xml file just for a couple lines of code.

You need to add remove_on_death="false" for each opening of each debuff.
For example: <buff name="buffInjuryAbrasion" name_key="buffInjuryAbrasionName" description_key="buffInjuryAbrasionDesc" tooltip_key="buffInjuryAbrasionTooltip" icon="ui_game_symbol_abrasion" remove_on_death="false" icon_color="255,128,0">

For the final stage of infection, the one that causes instant death, you'll need to add all of the previous stages to avoid the infinite death loop.

Spoiler

<buff name="buffInfection04" tooltip_key="buffInfection04Tooltip" icon="ui_game_symbol_infection" icon_color="255,0,0">
        <damage_type value="Infection"/>
        <stack_type value="ignore"/>
        <duration value=".1"/>
        <effect_group>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffInfection01Untreated"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffInfection01GetBetter"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffInfection02Untreated"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffInfection02GetBetter"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffInfection03Untreated"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffInfection04"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffInfectionMain"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="ModifyStats" stat="Health" operation="subtract" value="99999999"/>

</effect_group>
    </buff>

Use the buffs xml in this overhaul download as a guide.

18 hours ago, FranticDan said:

You need to add remove_on_death="false" for each opening of each debuff.
For example: <buff name="buffInjuryAbrasion" name_key="buffInjuryAbrasionName" description_key="buffInjuryAbrasionDesc" tooltip_key="buffInjuryAbrasionTooltip" icon="ui_game_symbol_abrasion" remove_on_death="false" icon_color="255,128,0">

For the final stage of infection, the one that causes instant death, you'll need to add all of the previous stages to avoid the infinite death loop.

Hide contents

<buff name="buffInfection04" tooltip_key="buffInfection04Tooltip" icon="ui_game_symbol_infection" icon_color="255,0,0">
        <damage_type value="Infection"/>
        <stack_type value="ignore"/>
        <duration value=".1"/>
        <effect_group>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffInfection01Untreated"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffInfection01GetBetter"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffInfection02Untreated"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffInfection02GetBetter"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffInfection03Untreated"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffInfection04"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffInfectionMain"/>
            <triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="ModifyStats" stat="Health" operation="subtract" value="99999999"/>

</effect_group>
    </buff>

Use the buffs xml in this overhaul download as a guide.

Thanks a lot for saving me the trouble of doing a side by side comparison of the overhaul and vanilla trying to find all of the changes

• FranticDan changed the title to 7 Years To DIE Survivor (Desolate Interloper Exile Survivor) v1.16 (A19.3)
12 hours ago, Greymantle said:

Any chance you can turn this in to a modlet?

Because there's so many changes to multiple files, the mod is classified as an overhaul. I've added the mod to the mod launcher for simplification.
I still need to learn how to make xpath files.

I've just released v1.16, which adds my very own prefab as a tier 6 quest.