Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
FranticDan

FranticDan

1 hour ago, elwooood said:

made some try at 50% and 100%. your mod doesnot affect loot variety, just the quantity, and at 50%, it's really hard to find stuff but not impossible, I like it and for now can't play with regular parameter ;)

just a thing, I usually use airdrop 1 or 2 times, but <100% the box is always empty. It's not really important as I use one time, I just pass to 100% to get 1 cooking to eat, just to let you know.

I really enjoy the difficulty. Good job.

perhaps made the Vending machines restock every 4-5 days ?

Thank you for the feedback, and I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Yeah less quantity, that's my aim for the mod so that you aren't finding a huge abundant of loot, but you'll still find that same things you normally would in pure vanilla.

I played with 33% loot in A18 and it was a struggle when most loot containers were empty, but then you can just buy or harvest resources and food that you needed.
The airdrop certainly helps in a pinch if you're struggling for food. I always play with them off personally, but a free meal every 3 days I think is pretty good.

I'm not sure about vending machines restocking faster, they provide plenty of food and candy since I increased the stock they hold. In all my play tests I've only bought candy from them, which helped me to balance the struggle for food. There are plenty of vending machines in the world. Restocking after horde night I feel is right to be the same with traders. FYI: The hospital has 4 or 5 vending machines that always work ^_~

In the next patch I've balanced the quantity of items the traders sell, right now they sell the vanilla amount and it it OP to the rest of the changes I've made.

FranticDan

FranticDan

54 minutes ago, elwooood said:

made some try at 50% and 100%. your mod doesnot affect loot variety, just the quantity, and at 50%, it's really hard to find stuff but not impossible, I like it and for now can't play with regular parameter ;)

just a thing, I usually use airdrop 1 or 2 times, but <100% the box is always empty. It's not really important as I use one time, I just pass to 100% to get 1 cooking to eat, just to let you know.

I really enjoy the difficulty. Good job.

perhaps made the Vending machines restock every 4-5 days ?

Thank you for the feedback, and I'm gladd you're enjoying it!

Yeah less quantity, that's my aim for the mod so that you aren't finding a huge abundant of loot, but you'll still find that same things you normally would in pure vanilla.

I played with 33% loot in A18 and it was a struggle when most loot containers were empty, but then you can just buy or harvest resources and food that you needed.
The airdrop certainly helps in a pinch if you're struggling for food. I always play with them off personally, but a free meal every 3 days I think is pretty good.

I'm not sure about vending machines restocking faster, they provide plenty of food and candy since I increased the stock they hold. In all my play tests I've only bought candy from them, which helped me to balance the struggle for food. There are plenty of vending machines in the world. Restocking after horde night I feel is right to be the same with traders. FYI: The hospital has 4 or 5 vending machines that always work ^_~

In the next patch I've balanced the quantity of items the traders sell, right now they sell the vanilla amount and it it OP to the rest of the changes I've made.