CLASSIC Style HARDCORE

n2n1

8 hours ago, TOR said:

did someone tried it with a19.5?

Right now i'm testing CSH v19.5.00.

I only got to 2 days of survival in my game, but everything looks fine.

If you need it urgently, i can share the first version here (but not in the launcher) within a day. 

(if you start playing it now  - you will most likely be able to continue in the next version, which will appear during the next week).

(respond if you need it)

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)

10 hours ago, And1z said:

Буду очень благодарен за ссылку мода на 19.5)

Сегодня планирую релиз CSH v19.5.00 (в т.ч. и в Мод-лаунчере)

Today i plan to release CSH v19.5.00 (including in the Mod launcher)

MOD version UPDATE - CSH_v19.5.00 

major changes:

- new nutritional system

(this system is not yet fully adjusted, but it does not negatively affect the gameplay in this form)

(this not compatible with previous saves and worlds).

if you do not want to generate a large world for a long time, then you can take this ready-made one:

Berehe Valley_14k_for CSHv19.5.00

2 hours ago, TheSponyX said:

Hey, I didn't keep up lately with the mod. Can you please post a list with all the changes vs vanilla and a download link?

:) Oh, no. I don't remember anything, even from the last version...

There are a lot of changes, corrections and additions - but i do not keep a changelog, because it will take an unreasonably long time.

Even if i try to remember the most recent ones - this is just what i wrote in the post ... but this is not all.

I just try to warn only about drastic changes, but also with this - i do not cope well :D

1 hour ago, TheSponyX said:

But the biggest question I have, did you alter the ai so the zombies act like before alpha 17? I miss my big rectangular bases surrounded by iron spikes.

In fact, this refers to a change in the "passfinding", but it is hard-coded and i will pay attention to this later. Of course, i will do my best to change this, because i am also a supporter of this kind of gameplay.

But indirectly, the behavior of zombies and animals - has been changed,  this will be more noticeable in the open world, and not in the defense of the base.

18 hours ago, TheSponyX said:

Thanks for replying! Can you provide me a download link? I'd like to play with a friend.

OP has been updated, and available from mod-Launcher.

(for version 19.5  everything is already on the first post. Also, there is a link to the new texture pack if you use it)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still enjoying the hardships. Thank you.
There was something wrong with the Japanese translation, so I will report it.
I hope it will be reflected in the next version.

CSH: v19.5.00
Localization.txt
---
statFallDamageResist,ui_display,Item stat,,,Fall Damage Resist:,,,,,,足の固定:,,,,"Фиксация стопы:",,,,
statStunPrimary,ui_display,Item stat,,,Stun Primary Attack:,,,,,,メイン攻撃に唖然とされる確率:,,,,"Вероятность оглушить осн.атакой:",,,,
statStunSecondary,ui_display,Item stat,,,Stun Power Attack:,,,,,,パワーアタックによって唖然とされる確率:,,,,"Вероятность оглушить силов.атакой:",,,,
---
 ->
---
statFallDamageResist,ui_display,Item stat,,,Fall Damage Resist:,,,,,,落下ダメージ緩和:,,,,"Фиксация стопы:",,,,
statStunPrimary,ui_display,Item stat,,,Stun Primary Attack:,,,,,,通常攻撃でスタンする確率:,,,,"Вероятность оглушить осн.атакой:",,,,
statStunSecondary,ui_display,Item stat,,,Stun Power Attack:,,,,,,パワーアタックでスタンする確率:,,,,"Вероятность оглушить силов.атакой:",,,,
---

• 2 weeks later...

A serious error was found in CSH v19.5.00.

I was sure that i had disabled only the display of XP, but it turned out that it stops being added in this way. The accumulation of experience has become impossible. 

Sorry. Today i will release a hotfix for this!

This IMPORTANT hotfix returns the display of XP without which it was not possible to get XP.

(there are also changes in the mod-launcher, the link in OP has been replaced)

HOTFIX for CSH v19.5.00

You can compensate for the lost XP by entering the console command "giveselfxp".
Can calculate the approximate amount of XP by the number of zombies killed (shown on the character tab).

The number of zombies is multiplied by the average XP they give (let it be ~450-500).
Now substitute the resulting number instead of XXX and enter it into the console:
giveselfxp XXX

My apologies.

On 7/4/2021 at 2:38 PM, n2n1 said:

This IMPORTANT hotfix returns the display of XP without which it was not possible to get XP.

(there are also changes in the mod-launcher, the link in OP has been replaced)

HOTFIX for CSH v19.5.00

You can compensate for the lost XP by entering the console command "giveselfxp".
Can calculate the approximate amount of XP by the number of zombies killed (shown on the character tab).

The number of zombies is multiplied by the average XP they give (let it be ~450-500).
Now substitute the resulting number instead of XXX and enter it into the console:
giveselfxp XXX

My apologies.

So If I use the current launcher I dont need the hot fix?

On 6/6/2021 at 1:39 PM, n2n1 said:

MOD version UPDATE - CSH_v19.5.00 

major changes:

- new nutritional system

(this system is not yet fully adjusted, but it does not negatively affect the gameplay in this form)

(this not compatible with previous saves and worlds).

if you do not want to generate a large world for a long time, then you can take this ready-made one:

Berehe Valley_14k_for CSHv19.5.00

Is this available in the new game setup or must I download it here?

9 hours ago, Bigrowdy said:

So If I use the current launcher I dont need the hot fix?

Right. I replaced the faulty file everywhere.

You can download now from the mod-launcher or the full archive with the mod - this already contains a Hotfix.

(or separately install a Hotfix from the small archive specified in the previous post, in that case, if you are already playing version 19.5.00, and you do not want to load the entire mod)

(The installed Hotfix is fully compatible with the saves from CSH v19.5.00)

20 hours ago, Bigrowdy said:

What about the pre-built map...is that available in the start options or do I need to DL it here?

Thanks BTW.

The pre-build map is a separate addition, specially for those who do not want to spend 2 hours on generation.  You need to download it separately, otherwise the mod archive will be large together with it.

But i still recommend not downloading, but generating your own map to get a unique world.

On 7/6/2021 at 10:18 AM, n2n1 said:

The pre-build map is a separate addition, specially for those who do not want to spend 2 hours on generation.  You need to download it separately, otherwise the mod archive will be large together with it.

But i still recommend not downloading, but generating your own map to get a unique world.

Ok. But My Comp. is slow... Maybe I'll set to generate when I go to sleep. I brag on your mod a lot in the steam forums btw. 

Unfortunately, now the generation has become more often stuck due to some internal bug.

On my i5 3.5 Ghz, generating a 14k card takes 1 hour and 20 minutes.

See how much the smallest size map (8k) will be generated, and then you can estimate how much it should take approximately to generate the size that you need.

By the way, how much RAM do You have?

Hello,

I am really excited to play this mod. I am having trouble though. When I load a new game I get many repetitions of the error "NullReferenceException: Object Reference not set to an instance of an object." Also some plants, maybe small trees are just glowing pink outlines. I am installing on a Mac. Am I doing something wrong? How I can fix it? I can't wait to play your mod. Thanks a bunch in advance for any help.

Hello!

There are usually two reasons why the mod does not work, the first - is when it is not installed on pure vanilla of the corresponding version, and the second - is when not all the mod files are installed.

I was told that there are problems with Linux.... and i assume that some of my tools are really incompatible with other OS.

Do you install via an archive or a mod-launcher?

I won't be able to find out how it will work not on Windows, but i know for sure that i don't use a multiplatform when i build resources, so most likely this is one of the reasons why it doesn't work.

I have prepared for experiment, new resource files taking into account the multiplatform use:

MPlatform resourses

If you try to use them instead of those that are in fashion, you may be able to find out the reason.

I will report two today.

1. I tried using "giveselfxp", but the Lv. Did not change. I only killed 119 zombies, so is it reasonable that the Lv. Doesn't change?

Lv.1  GameStage 3
   giveselfxp 56525     (56525 = 475 * 119)
   --->
   Lv.1  GameStage 3

2. No zombies appeared at Blood Moon Horde on the 7th day.
   Lv.1  GameStage 3

I was able to spend the night leisurely staring at the flames of the Morotov cocktail.  (^^;

I checked the console command "giveselfxp 56000" and after it i got level 7 and skill points. Also, i saw that it worked for others.

The non-appearance of the horde is a consequence of the first.

It is possible that You have stay old file "Assembly-CSharp.dll", for some reason . To be sure, i sent through the PM the file that is directly work for me right now.