CLASSIC Style HARDCORE [MOD]

n2n1

Thank you for the new version.

Some warnings have been displayed, so I will upload the image.

This is a warning message that may not be related to CSH but is not displayed in Vanilla.

The game is playing without problems.
Except that I was suddenly beaten to death by a lumberjack zombie ... (^^;

---
α20.4(b42) & CSH_v20.4.00

01.png

02.png

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Red messages appear because Dynamic Music is turned on. Perhaps this is due to my changes in the code, but i haven't figured it out yet.
If You disable Dynamic Music - they will not appear.

Yellow messages are normal, they are likely to remain because they mistakenly warn about incorrect code in blocks - but this is not true.
Just some debug function.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

By the way.
You can open loot or workstations while crouch - this way you create less noise.
Can be useful at night or for hidden loot. 

This is a new feature, it does not work like in vanilla - thanks for the idea v3lt3r!

The next version will be released as soon as i find critical bugs or there are a lot of small ones :)

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)

On 5/1/2022 at 5:36 PM, n2n1 said:

Red messages appear because Dynamic Music is turned on. Perhaps this is due to my changes in the code, but i haven't figured it out yet.
If You disable Dynamic Music - they will not appear.

Yellow messages are normal, they are likely to remain because they mistakenly warn about incorrect code in blocks - but this is not true.
Just some debug function.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

By the way.
You can open loot or workstations while crouch - this way you create less noise.
Can be useful at night or for hidden loot. 

This is a new feature, it does not work like in vanilla - thanks for the idea v3lt3r!

The next version will be released as soon as i find critical bugs or there are a lot of small ones :)

Thank you for your answer.
I understand and turn off dynamic music. Red letters are not good for mental health, even if they do not affect the game.

The crouching loot is often done. I'm crouching in principle.  (^^;

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

MOD version UPDATE - CSH_v20.4.01a 

This is TEST version in archive:  https://disk.yandex.ru/d/9AoEfgW1Zhgoaw (size~400mb)

(i am sure that saves and worlds are compatible with the previous version)

There is also an optional Texture Pack (improves the appearance of old models of trees and weapons):  https://disk.yandex.ru/d/36PRCN5rnjtwNw (size~1.2Gb)

For install - copy the contents of the archive to a folder with pure vanilla agreeing to replace the files. Everything as you did before.

(don't forget to delete all mods/modlets from the new mods directory)

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)