Jump to content

CLASSIC Style HARDCORE [MOD]


n2n1
 Share

Recommended Posts

Love this mod... looks so great, plays amazing. Thank you!! 

I found there are something showing up as just green boxes. Small Food Pile, Medium Food Pile, Weapon Bag, Picture wall safe - Friendly Helper

I did do the texture 700mp download but that shouldn't make these items just big green boxes with a name and make them unclickable should it?

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

Edited by Prayr (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Prayr said:

Love this mod... looks so great, plays amazing. Thank you!! 

I found there are something showing up as just green boxes. Small Food Pile, Medium Food Pile, Weapon Bag, Picture wall safe - Friendly Helper

I did do the texture 700mp download but that shouldn't make these items just big green boxes with a name and make them unclickable should it?

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

These are the "stub"(cap/plug/stub?) for deleted blocks that i forgot.

I search and delete them.

If you meet such - send me a screenshot of the appearance of the prefab that i would know where to delete it.

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I will report on the Japanese translation in Localization.txt.
I hope you find this report useful.

 

statDegradationMax,ui_display,Item stat,,,Max Durability:,,,,,,最大耐久性:,,,,"Изначальная прочность:",,,,
  -->
statDegradationMax,ui_display,Item stat,,,Max Durability:,,,,,,最大耐久値:,,,,"Изначальная прочность:",,,,


statFoodDisplay,ui_display,Item stat,,,"Fullness:",,,,,,充実度:,,,,"Еда:",,,,
statWaterDisplay,ui_display,Item stat,,,"Hydration:",,,,,,水和度:,,,,"Вода:",,,,
  -->
statFoodDisplay,ui_display,Item stat,,,"Fullness:",,,,,,満腹度:,,,,"Еда:",,,,
statWaterDisplay,ui_display,Item stat,,,"Hydration:",,,,,,水分:,,,,"Вода:",,,,

  or

statFoodDisplay,ui_display,Item stat,,,"Fullness:",,,,,,満腹値:,,,,"Еда:",,,,
statWaterDisplay,ui_display,Item stat,,,"Hydration:",,,,,,水分値:,,,,"Вода:",,,,


※"度" often represents a percentage, and "値" represents an absolute value.
  "水和度" is not used as a term for thirsty level. It is used to indicate the state of binding between a substance and water.
  However, the expression "水分度" is not often used. And the expression "水分値" is not often used, but I think it is used rather than "水分度".

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Thanks!

 

In the case of the "food and water" stats, we are talking about absolute values - i chose the second option (満腹値:, 水分値:), is that correct?

 

 

(fresh version of the localization - in gitlab, in except to other files)

https://gitlab.com/n2n1/Classic-Style-Hardcore-MOD/-/blob/master/Data/Config/Localization.txt

 

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, n2n1 said:

In the case of the "food and water" stats, we are talking about absolute values - i chose the second option (満腹値:, 水分値:), is that correct?

 

https://gitlab.com/n2n1/Classic-Style-Hardcore-MOD/-/blob/master/Data/Config/Localization.txt

Yes, in the case of "food and water" statistics, if you are talking about absolute values, then (満腹値:, 水分値:) is correct.

 

I will use the file immediately. Thank you.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

does anyone had luck running this on linux or mac? I generate a new world which looks good in prewiew but when i start the map i spawn in an empty world with only pois in it. When u reach them they start collapsing

20210402081145_1.jpg

Edited by TOR (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately, i can hardly help shed light on this problem, but if you answer a couple of questions-maybe it will give me an idea.

 

1. So, Linux or Mac?

2. How much RAM do you have?

3. What map size did you generate? 8k or other.

4. What is in the screenshot - this is the first frame after entering the game?

5. Which video card is AMD or Nvidia?

 

 

upd:

i can give a ready-made generated world myself, will you try?

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, n2n1 said:

Unfortunately, i can hardly help shed light on this problem, but if you answer a couple of questions-maybe it will give me an idea.

 

1. So, Linux or Mac?

2. How much RAM do you have?

3. What map size did you generate? 8k or other.

4. What is in the screenshot - this is the first frame after entering the game?

5. Which video card is AMD or Nvidia?

 

 

upd:

i can give a ready-made generated world myself, will you try?

 

1. Ubuntu Linux 20.04

2. 32 GB

3. 8K

4. 1st time i entered

5. Nvidia

 

yes a ready map may be worth a try ;)

 

Output log: https://pastebin.com/3czTdngp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The hardware specification should not cause problems - that's for sure :)

 

This is the 14k map that i'm currently playing and running tests on:

 

 if the rar archive is suitable (~82mb)  https://disk.yandex.ru/d/r6npvSgewVH7tQ

or zip (~657mb):  https://disk.yandex.ru/d/SU8b95HxKJoUHQ 

 

(do you know where to put these files?)

 

 

I suspect that there are incompatibilities when generating the world.

If the downloaded world will not work too - then there are two reasons: incomplete installation of the mod files or - some problem of the main game on which the mod affects indirectly.

 

 

 

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, n2n1 said:

The hardware specification should not cause problems - that's for sure :)

 

This is the 14k map that i'm currently playing and running tests on:

 

 if the rar archive is suitable (~82mb)  https://disk.yandex.ru/d/r6npvSgewVH7tQ

or zip (~657mb):  https://disk.yandex.ru/d/SU8b95HxKJoUHQ 

 

(do you know where to put these files?)

 

 

I suspect that there are incompatibilities when generating the world.

If the downloaded world will not work too - then there are two reasons: incomplete installation of the mod files or - some problem of the main game on which the mod affects indirectly.

 

 

 

 

it didnt work. Same errors as before. So i tried to play it using the windows version via Steamplay and it looks very good. No errors, mod is working. So it looks like linux is having some trouble but as far as is know EAC is disabled anyway for this mod? So i am fine using proton (6.x) for it

So thx for your work. Gonna tests it out now ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks!

No - there are no servers.

I myself come from a time when there was no internet, i like to play SP, therefore, i do not take the initiative to create servers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm playing and there was a strange phenomenon, so I will report it.
I don't know if the cause is vanilla or mod, but the phenomenon described below occurs.

 

Randomly create a new world with NEW GAME.
Play in the created world.  I died.
Start by specifying the same world I created in NEW GAME.
When I start playing and I pick up a stone, I can get it, but the stone display on the screen remains. The same phenomenon occurs even if the grass is collected.

There was no problem when I recreated a new random world with a new seed.

 

You already know this phenomenon, but I have reported it just in case.

 

Thank you for the fun mod.

---
vanilla ver.19.4(b7) 
mod    ver.19.4.02

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Yes, it is very strange and unpredictable.

In my current play, this also happened at the very beginning of survival. Now it is day 28 (90 min duration) and this has never happened again.

I had some suspicions that this is due to delays in writing to the HDD(SSD)... but after this happened to me - i now do not have any idea what the reason for this is...

 

(it seems that it was on v19.3, the size of the world is 14k)

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm playing and there was a strange phenomenon, so I will report it.

 

I spent a few days infected and very hungry. The infection had progressed to stage 2.
The fullness value was 0 and the health value was close to 0.
As soon as I ate in that state, I died.
It's indistinguishable whether it was because I ate or I just happened to eat just before I died.
I think I wouldn't have died if I hadn't eaten at that time, so I'll report it. (Maybe it's a guess)
In other words, I think it was correct for me to die without eating.

 

 

Thank you for the fun mod.

---
vanilla ver.19.4(b7) 
mod    ver.19.4.02

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

When the Hunger level is less than 1%, the Max Health level (the gray bar, but not the health itself) begins to be gradually taken away.

 

But...

The fact is that this infection stage is accompanied by a rise in temperature (fever).

And most likely You did not notice how it get up above 40... In this case, there is a slow withdrawal of Health.

 

It is necessary not to allow the temperature to rise above 40. You need to take an antipyretic or constantly make a wet compress.

To tell the truth, i tried to make sure that the disease did not cause much damage - but forced the player to take care of himself by any means.

 

PS: perhaps, in the next version, the buff will flash when the temperature is exceeded.

 

 

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, n2n1 said:

The fact is that this infection stage is accompanied by a rise in temperature (fever).

And most likely You did not notice how it get up above 40... In this case, there is a slow withdrawal of Health.

Yes, the fever was over 40 degrees. I also understood that it means slow withdrawal of Health.

And because I was obsessed with evil thoughts, I didn't eat or take antipyretic treatments.
What I wondered was that it happened the moment I ate. It is not known whether the decline occurred at the timing of eating or whether the decline occurred regardless of the meal. If it has nothing to do with meal, I think there is no problem with a coincidence. But if meal is the trigger, I thought it might be a problem.

That is my report.

 

Please forgive me for not being able to express it well.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

В чем ты XML ковыряешь! В Notepad ++ ни хрена не открывает :)

 

В старые версии не играл никогда, так и не понял как прокачиваться, может совместить перки как вновой версии и старой, ну типа как в Darkness Falls так, что бы проще было! Либо запилить еще один мод :)

Edited by user2010 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, user2010 said:

В чем ты XML ковыряешь! В Notepad ++ ни хрена не открывает :)

 

В старые версии не играл никогда, так и не понял как прокачиваться, может совместить перки как вновой версии и старой, ну типа как в Darkness Falls так, что бы проще было! Либо запилить еще один мод :)

Хех.... :D  а вы юморист :) 

Я не стремлюсь к упрощению для того чтобы было легче освоиться - если фича привносит что то новое в игровой процесс - это будет в том виде в котором это будет лучше, а не проще. Есть простые моды, есть - сложные. Каждому своё. 

 

А хмл принял такой вид по причине "некоторой" автоматизации, для моего удобства. Вообщем - внутренние дела.  Я использую "некоторое устаревшее" ПО...

Если что то нужно изменить - спросите, я скажу где.

Но если изменения сложные и их много - дохлый номер. Код уже давно непохож на оригинал и слишком много глобальных изменений. 

 

 

Heh.... :D are you a humorist :)

I do not seek to simplify in order to make it easier to get used to - if the feature brings something new to the gameplay - it will be in the form in which it will be better, not easier. There are simple mods, and there are complex ones. To each his own.


xml took this form because of "some" automation, for my convenience.  I use some outdated software...

If something needs to change-ask, I'll tell you where.

But if the changes are complex and there are a lot of them -  it's a bad idea. The code has long been different from the original and there are too many global changes.

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, n2n1 said:

Хех.... : D  а вы юморист :) 

Я не стремлюсь к упрощению для того чтобы было легче освоиться - если фича привносит что то новое в игровой процесс - это будет в том виде в котором это будет лучше, а не проще. Есть простые моды, есть - сложные. Каждому своё. 

 

А хмл принял такой вид по причине "некоторой" автоматизации, для моего удобства. Вообщем - внутренние дела.  Я использую "некоторое устаревшее" ПО...

Если что то нужно изменить - спросите, я скажу где.

Но если изменения сложные и их много - дохлый номер. Код уже давно непохож на оригинал и слишком много глобальных изменений. 

 

 

Я после того как начал играть понял, что меня все устраивает, я в начале решил увеличить по привычке урон оружия! Но потом мне показалось, что все в норме как я люблю :)) Но вот то, что я не играл в старые версии, и туплю по полной это плохо, я то сказал, а другие просто уйдут! Хотя я давно уже предлагал тут, что если мод нравиться в магазине майкрософт за него хоть копеечку но заплатят! :) Думаю объяснил :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Вы задайте конкретный вопрос - я отвечу, и буду знать что вам конкретно было непонятно, и в последствии - учту это для изменения описаний или интерфейса.

Баланс оружия и прочего, вполне может быть, ещё где то провисает - всё еще в процессе. Я не могу охватить все аспекты сразу.

А кто уйдет - тот не нужен,  это же не коммерческий продукт. Главное - чтобы все нравилось тем, кому зашло.

 

А вот про майкрософт вообще непонятно.... может стим? Имеется ввиду воркшоп?

 

 

You ask a specific question, and i will answer, and i will know what you specifically did not understand, and then i will take this into account to change the descriptions or the interface.

The balance of weapons and other things may well be still hanging somewhere - still in the process. I can't cover all the aspects at once.

Who leaves - is not needed, it is not a commercial product. The main thing is to please those who have already in.


But about Microsoft is not clear at all.... maybe Steam? Do you mean a Workshop?

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...