Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
n2n1

n2n1

Well... the case is yours.

But in my opinion, if i had such a huge forest biome - i would not need to look for a detour through dangerous wastelands and travel in search of an interesting place, the number of "easy cities " - there also more.... the lack of wasteland is also evident here - wastelands are not useless in this mod.

CSH mod about travel too :)

PS: by the way, if the map was edited after the world was generated, the prefab types will not match the corrected places.

Unfortunately, i forgot about this when i said that editing may would work...

So .... don't know... i'm not sure.... probably - better to change the probability in Biome Mapper Output ...

n2n1

n2n1

But in my opinion, if i had such a huge forest biome - i would not need to look for a detour through dangerous wastelands and travel in search of an interesting place, the number of "easy cities " - there also more.... the lack of wasteland is also evident here - wastelands are not useless in this mod.

PS: by the way, if the map was edited after the world was generated, the prefab types will not match the corrected places.

I.e. - it is possible to see an untouched city in the middle of westland or ruins in the whole forest. Or a set of "wildWest" in the middle of a scorched biome, and so on.... 

The fact is that i have not tried this approach, so i can not assume what it will lead to, that everything will work as expected.... don't know... i'm not sure.... probably - better to change the probability in Biome Mapper Output ...

Unfortunately, i probably made a mistake when i said that editing will work...

n2n1

n2n1

I.e. - it is possible to see an untouched city in the middle of westland or ruins in the whole forest. Or a set of "wildWest" in the middle of a scorched biome, and so on.... 

The fact is that i have not tried this approach, so i can not assume what it will lead to, that everything will work as expected.... don't know... i'm not sure.... probably - better to change the probability in Biome Mapper Output ...

n2n1

n2n1

The fact is that i have not tried this approach, so i can not only assume what it will lead to, that everything will work as expected.... don't know... i'm not sure.... probably - better to change the probability in Biome Mapper Output ...

n2n1

n2n1

n2n1

n2n1

n2n1

n2n1

But in my opinion, if i had such a huge forest biome - i would not need to look for a detour through dangerous wastelands and travel in search of an interesting place, the number of "easy cities " - there also more....