Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
n2n1

n2n1

Some description can be read in my old topic:

but this is already a bit outdated...

The mod significantly changes the gameplay, so, creating a list of features or differences - can be a fundamentally wrong thing.

Basically, the essence of the mod will be clear to those people who played in A12 or earlier, and who were disappointed by modern changes.

The usual style of playing modern vanilla will not work here for sure. The mod is very complex for the initial understanding and therefore will immediately alienate those who do not like to understand.

n2n1

n2n1

The mod significantly changes the gameplay, so, creating a list of features or differences - can be a fundamentally wrong thing.

Basically, the essence of the mod will be clear to those people who played in A12 or earlier, and who were disappointed by modern changes. The mod is very complex for the initial understanding and therefore will immediately alienate those who do not like to understand.

n2n1

n2n1

The mod makes a different gameplay, so, creating a list of features can be a fundamentally wrong thing.

Basically, the essence of the mod will be clear to those people who played in A12 or earlier, and who were disappointed by modern changes. The mod is very complex for the initial understanding and therefore will immediately alienate those who do not like to understand.