Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
n2n1

n2n1

The difference between the "hedgehog" and the other two - is that it can be installed on any surface, unlike the others.... but apparently by your question, You may have just put preform on the ground. They must to be Upgraded.

Also pay attention to other types spikes installation - they work more efficiently, but they are installed only on the terrain.

The 1-600 quality isn't crossed out of my tasks, but i don't have enough experience in C# coding to get it back....

(if You have a wrench, You can just disassemble and obtain the "wood burning stove" to put it at home :)).

n2n1

n2n1

The difference between the "hedgehog" and the other two - is that it can be installed on any surface, unlike the others.... but apparently by your question, You may have just put preform on the ground. They must to be Upgraded.

Also pay attention to other types spikes installation - they work more efficiently, but they are installed only on the terrain.

The 1-600 quality isn't crossed out of my tasks, but i don't have enough experience in C# coding to get it back....

(if You have a wrench, You can just disassemble and obtain the "wood burning stove" to put it at home).

n2n1

n2n1

n2n1

n2n1

The only difference between the "hedgehog" and the other two is that it can be installed on any surface, unlike the others.... but apparently by your question, You may have just put prefab on the ground. They must to be Upgraded.

n2n1

n2n1

The only difference between the "hedgehog" and the other two is that it can be installed on any surface, unlike the others.... but apparently by your question, You may have just put prefab on the ground. They must to be Upgraded.