Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

Strangely our "problem magnet" player had that problem for previous alphas even. It might mean his and your problem are not from the same cause, or the bug has multiple or complicated conditions to activate.

I would say you should make a bug report, but I can't give you much hope this bug will be found soon, it seems difficult to replicate. But someone has to start the bug hunt. The more people report the bug the easier it is to find a link between them

meganoth

meganoth

Strangely our "problem magnet" player had that problem for previous alphas even. It might mean his and your problem are not from the same cause, or the bug has multiple or complicated conditions to activate.

I would say you should make a bug report, but I can't give you much hope this bug will be found soon, it seems difficult to replicate. But someone has to start the bug hunt. The more people report the bug the easier it is to find a lin between them

meganoth

meganoth

Strangely our player had that problem for previous alphas even. It might mean his and your problem are not from the same cause, or the bug has multiple or complicated conditions to activate.

I would say you should make a bug report, but I can't give you much hope this bug will be found soon, it seems difficult to replicate. But someone has to start the bug hunt. The more people report the bug the easier it is to find a lin between them