What is multiplayer like in general (PVP, PVE included)?

ticotaco69

I've only played singleplayer in my 312 hours of 7d2d. I've played co-op with friends twice but they grew out of the game. 

I'm just really curious on what the multiplayer experience is compared to the singleplayer experience. I've tried playing on one server but I spawned in some random POI and there were radiated feral wights everywhere... which put me off and I haven't tried MP since (it was also laggy).

How do players act? Do people form teams and work together? Is it just singleplayer but with a social aspect? Is PVP any good? etc.

39 minutes ago, ticotaco69 said:

How do players act? Do people form teams and work together? Is it just singleplayer but with a social aspect? Is PVP any good? etc.

There is no general answer. Hardly depends on the server you play on and what people are there.

I only play with friends or at least people i have talked to before and they agree to play in a team, and in general i never play PVP.

From my personal view, singleplayer is absolutely boring. In general for this sort of games, not just 7d2d.

I play on PvP servers are its more realistic as in the sense if this was to really happen. In the real world, there would be looting and killing of other people.

Some PvP server people love to KOS (Kill On Sight). Other server not.... just depends on the player base. If going PvP, get a few people online to play with. That way you have a group once you all meet up on the server.

8 hours ago, Jim2029 said:

I play on PvP servers are its more realistic as in the sense if this was to really happen. In the real world, there would be looting and killing of other people.

Some PvP server people love to KOS (Kill On Sight). Other server not.... just depends on the player base. If going PvP, get a few people online to play with. That way you have a group once you all meet up on the server.

We don't really know what would happen. People move closer together against a common enemy (the zombies). There is safety in numbers.

Movies like the Romero movies transport a message and the story has to serve that message. They don't and can't predict the future.

Archived