Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

2 hours ago, xXx said:

I tried it and while it indeed shows the name of block you can't do much else with that information. Giveself doesn't work with it.

There is another possibility with the developer paint brush.

To get it from the developer menu you have to switch to the tab "dev Blocks on" and then type in "paint brush" and select the pink brush.

Then put the brush in your tool belt and free up a slot on your tool belt. Select the brush and point with the cursor onto the block you need. Then press r and select "Copy Block". A stack of this block should appear in your toolbar.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20201015_212917.thumb.jpg.3bdf754397b7bc490b10c4243d6157e9.jpg

RipClaw

RipClaw

2 hours ago, xXx said:

I tried it and while it indeed shows the name of block you can't do much else with that information. Giveself doesn't work with it.

To get it from the developer menu you have to switch to the tab "dev Blocks on" and then type in "paint brush" and select the pink brush.

Then put the brush in your tool belt and free up a slot on your tool belt. Select the brush and point with the cursor onto the block you need. Then press r and select "Copy Block". A stack of this block should appear in your toolbar.

spacer.png

Spoiler

RipClaw

RipClaw

1 hour ago, xXx said:

Then put the brush in your tool belt and free up a slot on your tool belt. Select the brush and point with the cursor onto the block you need. Then select "Copy Block" and a stack of this block should appear in your toolbar.

Spoiler