[19.2 b3] Steelseries Gamesense Errors

Nakz

I keep getting errors for "Steelseries Gamesense" in console and logs over and over.
This just keeps repeating constantly throughout my game, even while just in main menu.

I do not use gamesense and i do not own any steelseries hardware.
Only in the latest A19.2 b3 EXP patch this started happening.

I tried searching everywhere on the forums but it seems no one mentions gamesense anywhere.

I'm using Windows7, Solo play with EAC turned off.

My log files are growing in size exponentially after every playthrough with thousands of this error repeated.

Is there a way for me to disable the new gamesense thing they added?

" at SteelSeries.GameSense.GSClient._sendMsg (SteelSeries.GameSense.GSClient+AbstractQueueMsg msg) [0x0006d] in <d49929b99b1a41faacf341922e86416d>:0 
  at SteelSeries.GameSense.GSClient._gamesenseWrk () [0x00112] in <d49929b99b1a41faacf341922e86416d>:0 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

[GameSense Client] Failed connecting to GameSense server - Error: ConnectFailure (No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it."

hi Nakz
i confirmed that when i turned off my steelseries engine i get the warning as well.

this is fixed in a20 and i have requested a merge for a19 if possible.

fortunately you can still play game. sorry for inconvenience and hope to have this resolved for future build.

:)
QA Tester-unholyjoe

Archived