EAC error

Jenkum

Hello everyone. 

I've recently started a 7 days to die server and am having trouble getting one of my friends to join. 

The server is hosted in Australia and he isn't from Australia which I assume is why he keeps getting this error but I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar error and found a fix. Ive gooogled it as much as I can but nothing really to go off.

Any help is muchly thank you all in advance!

error.png

The reason for this error is because it takes you too long to download the map. After 15 minutes the server drops you because of severe packet loss. You get temp-banned for 15 minutes. This is done to save server performance, and prevent your poor connection from impacting the rest of the server.

This happens in one of the following scenarios.

• You're connecting to a large map with a high ping. (In testing, a 16k map will require a ping below 50. Assuming the client PC has a minimum of 16GB RAM. 12k maps are usually good below 70ms, and again, 16GB is recommended for the client PC.)
  • You just have a high ping. 
  • Your CPU is too slow to process the map. (Usually occurs on low-end systems when connecting to an 8k or larger map.)
  • You don't have enough RAM to process the map. (If your system only has 8GB RAM, it is recommended to stick to maps 6k or smaller. For an 8k map, 12GB RAM is recommended, and anything bigger would be 16GB.)
  • You have a bad route. (You're using Wifi, have a weak modem, or just a bad connection in one of the hops between your system and the server.)

More information of your system and connection would be required to narrow it down more.

Edit: Almost forgot, since your friend is hosting, it could be that their system is low on resources, or that their upload bandwidth is abysmal.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SkyLine_M_M_M said:

I have a different anti-cheat problem, anti-cheat detects the ROG live service as invalid. But this is a service from the proprietary ASUS Aura Sync software, and I have to constantly disable this service to enter the game, how can I fix it?

image.thumb.png.810892766f62f83211c11f2863607a54.png

Wasn't that replaced with Armoury Crate a long time ago?  Though yeah if you want to use AURA Sync or Creator you kind of have to have it.  It is obsolete though, and it's not unusual for something like this to cause an issue.

Most RGB software has an issue with EAC and Battleye. This is because of how they scan and manipulate memory addressing.

Archived