Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Aribo

Aribo

adding picture to assist users contemplating settings

On 10/6/2020 at 3:28 AM, SylenThunder said:

AFAIK reflections have never been optimized, and is one of the biggest causes for tanking framerates. Just disable everything with the word reflection in it.

This is the one and only main reason for FPS issues "some of these newer settings have never been optimized" Sneefy its generally something they get round to eventua'lol'y ~ There's also the possibility of  installing steam under an xVHD for those who know. Install folder for games will still be C:\Program Files (X86) on local. Just an option if you wish to throttle/test a lot more!

22 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

These are the settings I use with my 1060 6GB, and I get a very stable 60FPS with it locked down by Nvidia control panel. V-Sync is off.

spacer.png

Dang, these look quite low for your card, for a viewer reference of those with ATI I've mine set like so 

image.thumb.png.3f3063a58625b81e93a2d2d5aa490c36.pngimage.thumb.png.3f3063a58625b81e93a2d2d5aa490c36.png

Card Is R7 370 4GB and FPS is mostly around 50-60 drops to 40 in admin but am happy with it either way. Maybe it will help someone = ,)'

Aribo

Aribo

On 10/6/2020 at 3:28 AM, SylenThunder said:

AFAIK reflections have never been optimized, and is one of the biggest causes for tanking framerates. Just disable everything with the word reflection in it.

This is the one and only main reason for FPS issues "some of these newer settings have never been optimized" Sneefy its generally something they get round to eventua'lol'y ~ There's also the possibility of  installing steam under an xVHD for those who know. Install folder for games will still be C:\Program Files (X86) on local. Just an option if you wish to throttle/test a lot more!

22 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

These are the settings I use with my 1060 6GB, and I get a very stable 60FPS with it locked down by Nvidia control panel. V-Sync is off.

spacer.png

Dang dude, these look quite low for your card