new biome idea: the small town

mosh_pete

central city meets diersville is the idea being it's own biome type like cental city, but mimicing a small town, maybe with green areas, a church, a school, police station, a few shop builds, a town hole and a lot of normal houses getting thinner to the edge of the biome.

State of Decay had a similar setting for anyone familiar with that game. It blends much better with the surrounding wilderness than a big city that springs up in the middle of nowhere. Really, that central city should have a large area of suburbs surrounding it.

[QUOTE=Drifter;126247]State of Decay had a similar setting for anyone familiar with that game. It blends much better with the surrounding wilderness than a big city that springs up in the middle of nowhere. Really, that central city should have a large area of suburbs surrounding it.[/QUOTE] Good idea, and beyond that we could have the empty vast wilderness as we have it now with occasional POIs until you hit the next suburbs

I would much prefer a central Diersville style city over the Gravestown styled one. I only ever visited Gravestown once to see what it looked like. Same goes for the central city in Randomzgane. On the other hand, I love Diersville, even though the loot gain from there is very low compared to the amount of fighting (leaving with a lot less ammo than going in, compared to any other POI in Navezgane, except Gravestown). In any case, having a possibility for a Diersville styled town(s) somewhere as it's own Biome or a POI would be great. While you are at it, add Old Mole too. ;-)

Archived