Weird SMG Turret Noises

Sjustus548

We finally decided to set up some SMG Turrets at our horde night setup to help thin the numbers out a little.  We discovered that with the three turrets going it caused the zombies to stop pathfinding to us but instead to decide it would be better to go thru a nearby wall instead.  After turning the turrets off the zombies started behaving like normal again.  After I turned off the turrets they started making weird noises, kind of like an alarm followed by a few clicks.  After the horde night was over we decided to remove the turrets because that sound was driving us crazy while we were doing repairs.  To our dismay we discovered the sound stayed around even after the turrets were removed.  We've heard the turrets make the same noise at another base so we know that they were the cause of the noise.  We are hoping that the sound will vanish after we leave the area and restart the server but does anyone know what could be going on?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2020 at 1:27 AM, Jugginator said:

I began testing electric stuff and added 20 smg turrets to the test thing i made with fence posts and ran a few max GS horde nights at them and didn't see anything like this then, if you could snap a video of the noise

I remembered to grab a video of the noise the turret was making after our last horde night.  It's the only one that ever makes the noise and the noise stays even after picking it up.  If I need to show more video or more of my setup just let me know and I can get it for you.

• 3 months later...

Archived