Video summary of my 1st week playing on PC.

MRMetaIMan

• 1 month later...

If the TFP were not so crazy lazy they can again port this game to PS5...that console finally got enough power for this game !

But i dont really think they will make that :)

About 20 years ago i have played also on console with gamepad, but once i got to PC with mouse+keyboard, i never think about to get a gamepad into hands again ! :) I only bought it for 2-player PC games like F1 or Serious Sam 2/3...

Now my only alternate is a steering wheel for some games...but i dont play so much simulators, so i dont need it actually :) 

3 hours ago, PeNa1979 said:

If the TFP were not so crazy lazy they can again port this game to PS5...that console finally got enough power for this game !

But i dont really think they will make that :)

About 20 years ago i have played also on console with gamepad, but once i got to PC with mouse+keyboard, i never think about to get a gamepad into hands again ! :) I only bought it for 2-player PC games like F1 or Serious Sam 2/3...

Now my only alternate is a steering wheel for some games...but i dont play so much simulators, so i dont need it actually :) 

The "again" is wrong, they never made a console version. They licenced the game to a publisher and the publisher ported the game to console. And it seems they want to use the same method to port this game to PS5 once finished.

So, the TFP are even more lazy as i though :):):) but there is a bigger hope that they licence it again because they probably never do a version specially for consoles :) but now with new consoles, that would be i think actually very easy, because PS5 is nothing else as a custom PC...and the TFP for sure want more money from this great game, so i see a big chance it will be next year available for new consoles...or ? :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 10:41 AM, whiterod14 said:

what was the last version on consoles ? Because i think it is not anymore supported or ?

I believe its was A16. The most recent features console has would be The Draw Bridge and electrical/mechanical parts (and other components). I was playing on console since it was ported over, so those small changes were awesome to me. Imagine my surprise when I downloaded the PC version. I think the last update console had was in 2017. I hope they find someone to port it to the new consoles though. Ill keep playing PC, but I have so many friends who I play with on xbox. I get so mad when I join them and forget that there are so many things missing that I'm used to.

I love the video. You can tell it's genuine due to the choice of weapons, the jumpscares and the amazing overall first-timer vibe. The game sure has changed a lot since a15/16 (console version). I sometimes forget how quickly everything can go to poop the first few hours.

15 hours ago, Jugginator said:

Still having a blast I hope?

Of course! Unfortunately I've been very busy the last few months so if I play games I just play something with friends on xbox. I wish more friends could play with me on PC though. I am making it a point to play the game during the holidays for sure though.

15 hours ago, Blake_ said:

I love the video. You can tell it's genuine due to the choice of weapons, the jumpscares and the amazing overall first-timer vibe. The game sure has changed a lot since a15/16 (console version). I sometimes forget how quickly everything can go to poop the first few hours.

Hey now, that spear is awesome and new to me haha. But thank you. I absolutely love the jump scares and fails too. Probably my favorite change from console would be the POI's. It is so fun exploring even just a basic house. Falling through floorboards, zombies breaking through closets and triggering a bunch to randomly spawn and start closing in on you trapping you in hallways. Brings a whole new sense of urgency to the game. I no longer feel like a god, like I do on console lol. Also the amount of new things you can craft is overwhelmingly awesome.

Archived