Grandpa Minion

Players with 5000+ Hours game time

@Grandpa Minion Reading that comments i am actually glad that those people aren´t here anymore. Also glad this game is not designed with PvP in mind. Go play a game that is actually meant for PvP, until TFP adresses the issues. Again, now is not the time to balance for PvP. It´s not abandoned and will be dealt with when their main goal is done: creating a PvE focused game. PvP was never planned as high priority. And seeing how some of you PvP players react, you can be glad that they don´t just stop PvP until they can deal with it...

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

@pApA^LeGBa You know i appreciate your opinion but i also been around long enough to know how bias things are- not just in this game but on the forums to. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but unfortunately, The moderators on this forum over the years have done nothing but discriminate against any one who plays pvp. It hasn't just been obvious to me but anyone who plays pvp. Most pvp players who have thousands of hours experience in this game wont even come post on this forum because how they have been treated against moderators from the past. If the pimps ever do decide to move the game in a real pvp direction alot of these players including myself who have been and seen this game grow over the years have alot of great input about the game.

Edited by Grandpa Minion (see edit history)
  • Poop 2

It´s not an opinion that this game ALWAYS had the main focus on PvE and that the main goal of TFP is and always has been PvE. Also it´s not an opinion that they will deal with PvP once the game is released.

What you are doing is like going into a theater at noon and demanding that they show you the horrormovie that is planned for the late night right now.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Grandpa Minion said:

The moderators on this forum over the years have done nothing but discriminate against any one who plays pvp. It hasn't just been obvious to me but anyone who plays pvp. Most pvp players who have thousands of hours experience in this game wont even come post on this forum because how they have been treated against moderators from the past.

Lmao, that's on way to twist the facts I suppose. What really happens from what I've seen tho is PVPers posting about a feature, get told PvP is not a focus now and that such early feedback is not going to affect anything, then they get all beligerent and spam the same crap over and over and over which yes, leads to punishment. As it should. That's not discrimination, that's moderation.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, JCrook1028 said:

Lmao, that's on way to twist the facts I suppose. What really happens from what I've seen tho is PVPers posting about a feature, get told PvP is not a focus now and that such early feedback is not going to affect anything, then they get all beligerent and spam the same crap over and over and over which yes, leads to punishment. As it should. That's not discrimination, that's moderation.

I was just going to say exactly that, then I read your post.

I also read the quoted ppl in the pics and totally see why they got banned from the forums just based on how they commented. If you're going to criticize the game, do it with some level of professionalism and maintain some respect for the devs, as clearly evidenced by the fact that Grandpa Minion has not been banned from the forums while criticizing about pvp stuff.

• Thanks 1

Ok, not even the OP can keep this thread on track. You guys are determined to just undermine yourselves.

Awwww...People are talking about ME in other discussion boards and discord channels?  That’s sweet. Keep the name of Roland alive! 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sympathy 1

15 hours ago, Grandpa Minion said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but unfortunately, The moderators on this forum over the years have done nothing but discriminate against any one who plays pvp. It hasn't just been obvious to me but anyone who plays pvp. Most pvp players who have thousands of hours experience in this game wont even come post on this forum because how they have been treated against moderators from the past.

I'm not aware of any discrimination against any players here, and I would ask that you report any post you see that does, whether posted by a moderator or not.

• Like 2