Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Grandpa Minion

Grandpa Minion

@Gamida I used to never play pvp myself but started pvp in guild wars 1- after playing that for 8 years untill guild wars 2 came out which wasn't the same fore me.  I eventually found 7d2d and started to play it. I playd a couple thousands hours 7d2d on the pve side than decided to switch to pvp since just like alot of pvpers in this game we eventually get bored of just killing zombies and need the extra X factor to survive. Like i said earlier playing pvp in 7d2d adds a whole new element to the game that makes it more challenging.  

Grandpa Minion

Grandpa Minion

@Gamida I used to never play pvp myself but started pvp in guild wars 1- after playing that for 8 years untill guild wars 2 came out which wasn't the same fore me.  I eventually found 7d2d and started to play it. I playd a couple thousands hours 7d2d on the pve side than decided to switch to pvp since just like alot of pvpers in this game we eventually get bored killing zombies. Like i said earlier playing pvp in 7d2d adds a whole new element to the game that makes it more challenging.