Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Kyonshi

Kyonshi

13 hours ago, Astronomical said:

Why would you want your trader to be friendly? Some of the most fun people are unfriendly! Rekt is hilarious AND he has the best music.

Besides, in a zombie apocalypses I sure wouldn't trust anyone that's too cheery. 😀

It all depends on your point of view. In a context of an apocalypse of whatever cause, id personally be glad to have someone friendly and sunnier in a world excessively grim and devoid of most human presence.

Of course, i understand we could have mistrust against anyone, whatever the state of mind they have, as we should, since it can save you a lot of trouble to stay far from anyone. Still, if you give me the choice between Rekt, who treats you like @%$# when you actually HELP him survive as well but tells you "I treat you that good and you dont even @%$#ing tip me!!", and Trader Jen, i'll pick the later by a landslide in the valley between the mountains 😉

Kyonshi

Kyonshi

13 hours ago, Astronomical said:

Why would you want your trader to be friendly? Some of the most fun people are unfriendly! Rekt is hilarious AND he has the best music.

Besides, in a zombie apocalypses I sure wouldn't trust anyone that's too cheery. 😀

It all depends on your point of view. In a context of an apocalypse of whatever cause, id personally be glad to have someone friendly and sunnier in a world excessively grim and devoid of most human presence.

Of course, i understand we could have mistrust against anyone, whatever the state of mind they have, as we should, since this can save you a lot of trouble to stay far from anyone. Still, if you give me the choice between Rekt, who treats you like @%$# when you actually HELP him survive as well but tells you "I treat you that good and you dont even @%$#ing tip me!!", and Trader Jen, i'll pick the later by a landslide in the valley between the mountains 😉