Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
mr.devolver

mr.devolver

14 minutes ago, th3s0n1c said:

LCB/Bedroll protection would act as preventing that POI from even being considered an option for quests. I think that was how it worked in A17.

I mean, I played multiplayer back then and had my base made out of a POI and never had it reset. And from what people told me back then, thats how it worked.

So if someone spends double the time going through the same POI twice, you consider that wrong and want devs to prevent that from happening, but at the same time, you wouldn't hesitate to take over the POI that could be used for quests by other players... It seems like your motives are anything but balanced and fair gameplay.

mr.devolver

mr.devolver

1 minute ago, th3s0n1c said:

LCB/Bedroll protection would act as preventing that POI from even being considered an option for quests. I think that was how it worked in A17.

I mean, I played multiplayer back then and had my base made out of a POI and never had it reset. And from what people told me back then, thats how it worked.

So if someone spends double the time going through the same POI twice, you consider that wrong and want devs to prevent that from happening, but at the same time, you wouldn't hesitate to take over the POI that could be used for quests by other players... It seems like your motives are anything, but balanced and fair gameplay.