Magolis Compo Pack by The Compopack

stallionsden
Message added by SylenThunder,

The Compopack's purpose is to showcase a wide range of community created prefabs and make them available as a single download. Compopack has always been free for anyone to download and use in 7 Days to Die, whether playing solo or with friends, on a server, or as part of an overhaul.

When modification/s to pois may be necessary (to fit the theme or scope of an overhaul), we ask that the prefabs are acknowledged as being part of the Compo Pack and not renamed.

Thank you

2 hours ago, bLaze said:

Hi, new member. Wanted to give this combo pack a try but I'm having the same issue as Cracko...tried firefox and edge to download. Using 7zip to open archive. I get not a valid archive error on both links (modlet and nitrogen).

Try Chrome.  I dont know what's happening your end or the other persons end. Many others have been able to dl it.  Maybe try joining our discord (link in o.p and try dl from the latest cp download channel maybe)

There is an awesome content creator by the name of VitaminE, he posts in the Channel page, but they make very awesome POIs and i asked them if they ever tried to get their pois into the compopak and it sounded like they were interested but didnt want to ask.. so i am making a suggestion that those who have somepull and power, check out their builds and see if they are good enough for your vison of the pak. 

2 hours ago, EpicSpire said:

There is an awesome content creator by the name of VitaminE, he posts in the Channel page, but they make very awesome POIs and i asked them if they ever tried to get their pois into the compopak and it sounded like they were interested but didnt want to ask.. so i am making a suggestion that those who have somepull and power, check out their builds and see if they are good enough for your vison of the pak. 

can you send me the link for me to view them at all. or get them to send me their prefabs to have a gander at. I seen one channel i really like their medievil asian prefab and windmill. so yeh get them to send their prefabs thru.  will be happy to take a look and add them.

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

12 hours ago, stallionsden said:

can you send me the link for me to view them at all. or get them to send me their prefabs to have a gander at. I seen one channel i really like their medievil asian prefab and windmill. so yeh get them to send their prefabs thru.  will be happy to take a look and add them.

i'll send them a PM letting them know you are interested, but i think you were looking at the right person.. they do a lot of medieval Asian builds.. would be nice to make a Asian themed town with all of their prefabs. 

They have a Thread on the Channels section, in case anyone else wants to take a look

22 minutes ago, EpicSpire said:

i'll send them a PM letting them know you are interested, but i think you were looking at the right person.. they do a lot of medieval Asian builds.. would be nice to make a Asian themed town with all of their prefabs. 

They have a Thread on the Channels section, in case anyone else wants to take a look

Any dl links. Magoli already has a asia town in the cp looking to add to it for sure .

i PMed VitaminE to let them know. i don't have any Download links for them, but they mentioned that they let a server use their prefabs so i know they have them available. hopefully they get ahold of you, i' would love for the compopak to get more prefabs.. especially since you all have begun incorporating them into the quest system. 

47 minutes ago, EpicSpire said:

i PMed VitaminE to let them know. i don't have any Download links for them, but they mentioned that they let a server use their prefabs so i know they have them available. hopefully they get ahold of you, i' would love for the compopak to get more prefabs.. especially since you all have begun incorporating them into the quest system. 

Awesome look forward to seeing their work.

12 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Update on cp47.

We been working hard again and hopefully looking roughly (no set time) at a release candidate at or after a19.3 stable hits. 

Not seeing any big issues with a19.3 exp so far that would delay but who knows.  

Will keep you all posted. 

Wow nice, any new POIs?   or is it bunch of fixing and optimizing?

On 11/10/2020 at 9:29 AM, bLaze said:

Tried Chrome, same result. This is so weird....Will try the discord thing later today.

Update....I never got on discord so oh well. But was able to download and extract files using Firefox on Android phone....dunno why the phone let me download the file but eager to try out the combo pack after it finishes coping to lan drive.

Cheers for keeping this going, been my first real look through since 17 and it's impressive to see the way it's grown and there are some real beauties in there now.  Especially happy to see those farm prefabs from 4 years ago and thumbs up to whoever updated them, but you have my permission to chop those abominations  😁

and holy cow, Hernans mall 🤪

1 hour ago, Slaan said:

Cheers for keeping this going, been my first real look through since 17 and it's impressive to see the way it's grown and there are some real beauties in there now.  Especially happy to see those farm prefabs from 4 years ago and thumbs up to whoever updated them, but you have my permission to chop those abominations  😁

and holy cow, Hernans mall 🤪

Haha yeh she a beauty hey. 

• stallionsden changed the title to Magolis Compo Pack by The Compopack