Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
43 minutes ago, seven said:

I'm trying the Compo Pack for the first time, the modlet version. Reading through the topic I see a mention of multiple copies of POIs spawning, and then an update saying the prefablist section was now commented out to prevent this. I don't find any sections commented out in the mod's rwgmixer.xml, only comments, including one that says to uncomment the prefablist if you want more POIs. I downloaded from github today so that should be the updated version, correct? I'd prefer not a lot of the same POIs so how do I make sure my world won't have this?

If you put a <!-- where the ***HERE*** is in the first section of the modlet rwgmixer under  <!-- PREFABLIST GENERAL -->  -

***HERE*** <append xpath="/rwgmixer/prefab_rules/prefab_rule[@name='prefabList']">    

Then add --> where the ***LASTHERE*** is 

</append>***LASTHERE***

the section that has probs atttached to each line pretty much and those will be commented out. 

having these in the modlet and using the 4k or 8k section spawned multiple copies of each. 

Tho it depends on what gamne you are going to play ofc. if you wanted the pois spread out then use the 4k or 8k depending on your map size you select in the game menu. how ever if you want many to spawn then you use the prefablist section and comment out the rest. User choice as to which they want also. 

I mean you still may get doubles as the game goes thru and selects a poi as it fills the map. Nothing much vanilla gen can be done  for this. 

I will upload a version with the commented out line shortly

40 minutes ago, seven said:

I'm trying the Compo Pack for the first time, the modlet version. Reading through the topic I see a mention of multiple copies of POIs spawning, and then an update saying the prefablist section was now commented out to prevent this. I don't find any sections commented out in the mod's rwgmixer.xml, only comments, including one that says to uncomment the prefablist if you want more POIs. I downloaded from github today so that should be the updated version, correct? I'd prefer not a lot of the same POIs so how do I make sure my world won't have this?

If you put a <!-- where the ***HERE*** is in the first section of the modlet rwgmixer under  <!-- PREFABLIST GENERAL -->  -

***HERE*** <append xpath="/rwgmixer/prefab_rules/prefab_rule[@name='prefabList']">    

</append>***LASTHERE***

the section that has probs atttached to each line pretty much and those will be commented out. 

having these in the modlet and using the 4k or 8k section spawned multiple copies of each. 

I mean you still may get doubles as the game goes thru and selects a poi as it fills the map. Nothing much vanilla gen can be done  for this. 

29 minutes ago, seven said:

<prefab name="xcostum_Zug1(by_Horst)" prob="0.05"/>***LASTHERE***

14 minutes ago, seven said:

<prefab name="xcostum_Zug1(by_Horst)" prob="0.05"/>***LASTHERE***