Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
stallionsden

stallionsden

15 minutes ago, Canaa said:

Thanks @stallionsden! Your advice took care of the multitude of repeats, which left room for other things to spawn that hadn't been. Still not sure why the game was prioritizing certain things over others and just repeating them all the time, but whatever, this works!

That is great to hear :-).

Yeh i have the prefablist section in there for those whom want lots of pois regardless of how many of each. But yeh i did mean to comment it out lol.
will fix that now for any one whom dl it for the first time or will want to dl it again to have that bit removed.

As for why lol I had added a 0.05 to all prefabs in that section. I dont know why tho random is random even on repeat lol 😛

stallionsden

stallionsden

6 minutes ago, Canaa said:

Thanks @stallionsden! Your advice took care of the multitude of repeats, which left room for other things to spawn that hadn't been. Still not sure why the game was prioritizing certain things over others and just repeating them all the time, but whatever, this works!

That is great to hear :-).

Yeh i have the prefablist section in there for those whom want lots of pois regardless of how many of each. But yeh i did mean to comment it out lol.
will fix that now for any one whom dl it for the first time or will want to dl it again to have that bit removed.

As for why lol I had added a 0.05 to all prefabs in that section. I dont know why tho random is random even on repeat lol 😛

UPDATE: CP 47 MODLET:

Commented out prefablist section in the rwgmixer in the modlet.  This causes many versions of a poi to spawn. Simply uncomment the <!-- at the start of the section and the --> at the end of the section to have many pois even if the same spawn.