Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
HayaPrime89

HayaPrime89

9 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Same to you hope you have a great Xmas to.

I been thru all these for cp47 and all are level. Even in cp46 both Wolf and I been thru them and in game they come out level.  

You placing them by hand I gather in the world editor.

Are you taking into account the y offsets of prefabs.  Altho I will have to take a look when I back at these 2 they are only like 2 or 3 under ground level. 

If they occurred like that from a nitro generation there seems to be a bug where a poi will spawn bad. One side be level yet the other 3 will have cliffs. 

I will take another look at the levels when I am home in a few days. But it be a matter of going into prefab editor checking the x,y,z of the prefab then finding it in the prefablist of the cp46 and checking to see if the y offset is correct.

Another way would be to generate a few worlds and see the same pois and see ifnall are doing it of not the world you generated was borked.

I should have said in the initial post: Huuuuuge kudos for doing all this work! I love the pack and can't wait to get it on my server.

As to your questions: I am not placing them by hand. I loaded up a Nitrogen generated world using Compopack prefabs. I've generated 4 of them and had these weird raised platforms in all of them. 

Hmm... I just checked it in the prefab editor and I think it looks good.

Do you think I might have just messed up the CP files somehow? Wondering if a fresh download and install of CP files would fix it, since no one else seems to be seeing the issue.

HayaPrime89

HayaPrime89

8 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Same to you hope you have a great Xmas to.

I been thru all these for cp47 and all are level. Even in cp46 both Wolf and I been thru them and in game they come out level.  

You placing them by hand I gather in the world editor.

Are you taking into account the y offsets of prefabs.  Altho I will have to take a look when I back at these 2 they are only like 2 or 3 under ground level. 

If they occurred like that from a nitro generation there seems to be a bug where a poi will spawn bad. One side be level yet the other 3 will have cliffs. 

I will take another look at the levels when I am home in a few days. But it be a matter of going into prefab editor checking the x,y,z of the prefab then finding it in the prefablist of the cp46 and checking to see if the y offset is correct.

Another way would be to generate a few worlds and see the same pois and see ifnall are doing it of not the world you generated was borked.

I should have said in the initial post: Huuuuuge kudos for doing all this work! I love the pack and can't wait to get it on my server.

As to your questions: I am not placing them by hand. I loaded up a Nitrogen generated world using Compopack prefabs. I've generated 4 of them and had these weird raised platforms in all of them. 

I'll go check out the prefab editor, that's a good idea. Do you think I might have just messed up the CP files somehow? Wondering if a fresh download and install of CP files would fix it, since no one else seems to be seeing the issue.