Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
stallionsden

stallionsden

1 hour ago, HayaPrime89 said:

Hey all,

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Question: I'm trying to make a Compopack map for my hosted server, but when I load a map into the world editor, I get a lot of POIs that are randomly on raised plots of land. Pictures of what I'm seeing are attached. Any idea how to fix that? I'm using the most recent compopack and I believe the most recent Nitrogen to generate the worlds. Thanks!

pic1.png

pic2.png

Same to you hope you have a great Xmas to.

I been thru all these for cp47 and all are level. Even in cp46 both Wolf and I been thru them and in game they come out level.  

You placing them by hand I gather in the world editor.

Are you taking into account the y offsets of prefabs.  Altho I will have to take a look when I back at these 2 they are only like 2 or 3 under ground level. 

If they occurred like that from a nitro generation there seems to be a bug where a poi will spawn bad. One side be level yet the other 3 will have cliffs. 

I will take another look at the levels when I am home in a few days. But it be a matter of going into prefab editor checking the x,y,z of the prefab then finding it in the prefablist of the cp46 and checking to see if the y offset is correct.

Another way would be to generate a few worlds and see the same pois and see ifnall are doing it of not the world you generated was borked.

stallionsden

stallionsden

1 hour ago, HayaPrime89 said:

Hey all,

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Question: I'm trying to make a Compopack map for my hosted server, but when I load a map into the world editor, I get a lot of POIs that are randomly on raised plots of land. Pictures of what I'm seeing are attached. Any idea how to fix that? I'm using the most recent compopack and I believe the most recent Nitrogen to generate the worlds. Thanks!

pic1.png

pic2.png

Same to you hope.

I been thru all these for cp47 and all are level. Even in cp46 both Wolf and I been thru them.

You placing them by hand I gather.

Are you taking into account the y offsets of prefabs.  Altho I will have to take a look when I back at these 2 they are only like 2 or 3 under ground level. 

If they occurred like that from a nitro generation there seems to be a bug where a poi will spawn bad. One side be level yet the other 3 will have cliffs. 

I will take another look at the levels when I am home in a few days. But it be a matter of going into prefab editor checking the x,y,z of the prefab then finding it in the prefablist of the cp46 and checking to see if the y offset is correct.

Another way would be to generate a few worlds and see the same pois and see ifnall are doing it of not the world you generated was borked.