Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
gpcstargate

gpcstargate

1 hour ago, Laz Man said:

@gpcstargate, are you familiar on how to export things to a prefab?  If so, it would help narrow down things if you can do that for the base you have in your video and then provide a link here for us to download/test it.

If you are unfamiliar with how to export a base to a prefab this video should help. (8:55 minute mark)

I'll Try And I have all the files for this game at point of guns popping in and out in a folder on my desktop, but not sure where to send them or How is the best way .. Never sent a large folder .. even if I zip it. It Also has the RWG map in it. ( and it is still a Vanilla game ).

Edit .. Can you give me the link to this video .. it would make it easier for this Old Fart .. Thank you ... the Old Gamer ..😌

I Found it .. thank you again .. I will see what I can tomorrow, but no promises .. have a couple doc appointments.

Just a note .. the base builds don't have anything to do with it .... I've done many different ones AND as soon as I start to place turrets it starts to happen ... doesn't make any difference if it is Vanilla or modded games .. 

gpcstargate

gpcstargate

@gpcstargate, are you familiar on how to export things to a prefab?  If so, it would help narrow down things if you can do that for the base you have in your video and then provide a link here for us to download/test it.

If you are unfamiliar with how to export a base to a prefab this video should help. (8:55 minute mark)

I'll Try And I have all the files for this game at point of guns popping in and out in a folder on my desktop, but not sure where to send them or How is the best way .. Never sent a large folder .. even if I zip it. It Also has the RWG map in it. ( and it is still a Vanilla game ).

Edit .. Can you give me the link to this video .. it would make it easier for this Old Fart .. Thank you ... the Old Gamer ..😌

I Found it .. thank you again .. I will see what I can tomorrow, but no promises .. have a couple doc appointments.

gpcstargate

gpcstargate

gpcstargate

gpcstargate

I'll Try And I have all the files for this game at point of guns popping in and out in a folder on my desktop, but not sure where to send them or How is the best way .. Never sent a large folder .. even if I zip it. It Also has the RWG map in it.

gpcstargate

gpcstargate

I'll Try And I have all the files for this game at point of guns popping in and out in a folder on my desktop, but not sure where to send them or How is the best way .. Never sent a large folder .. even if I zip it. It Also has the RWG map in it.