Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
gpcstargate

gpcstargate

Ok, Now the Base was .. coming along Fine and it was time place SMG's Turret and as Soon as I place the turret this starts to happen on the Base .... Everything to this Point was Fine .......... There is an issue with Turrets .. SMG's are worst than Shotgun turrets for some reason and I don't know why.

There are Performance issues with A19+ .. DID not have these issues in earlier version of game.

AND THIS is a Totally None modded version of A19.1 b8. As shown in earlier post there is NO Mod folder even in this version of game and it was made with a new RWG map.

gpcstargate

gpcstargate

Ok, Now is coming along and time place SMG's Turret and as Soon as I place the turret this starts to happen on the Base .... Everything to this Point was Fine .......... There is an issue with Turrets .. SMG's are worst than Shotgun turrets for some reason and I don't know why.

There are Performance issues with A19+ .. DID not have these issues in earlier version of game.

AND THIS is a Totally None modded version of A19.1 b8. As shown in earlier post there is NO Mod folder even in this version of game and it was made with a new RWG map.