Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
gpcstargate

gpcstargate

added comment

OK .. this kind of Crap I'm talking about on a 100% Vanilla game that didn't do it before A19+ .. started New Game this Morning A19.1 B8 .. So Call Stable .. and wanted to see HOW far I would get. AND YES I DID A FRESH Install of Game .. on a high gaming system .. more than most running the game have on theirs _ at .. 64.0gb of ram _ 4 SSD's _  i7-9700k intel .. and GTX 1080 .. and it has already started with the popping in and out .. wonder how bad it will get once new base is done ............. Yes, I do use CM for building most of the time.

And a picture of base in the works .. AND IF You .. Notice the Flat trees in the background at base .. I think that performance work that they (TFP) are doing .. IS part of the problem.

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2020.09.28 - 13.52.41.83.png

Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.28 - 14.46.22.85.png

gpcstargate

gpcstargate

added comment

OK .. this kind of Crap I'm talking about on a 100% Vanilla game that didn't do it before A19+ .. started New Game this Morning A19.1 B8 .. So Call Stable .. and wanted to see HOW far I would get. AND YES I DID A FRESH Install of Game .. on a high gaming system .. more than most running the game have on theirs _ at .. 64.0gb of ram _ 4 SSD's _  i7-9700k intel .. and GTX 1080 .. and it has already started with the popping in and out .. wonder how bad it will get once new base is done ............. Yes, I do use CM for building most of the time.

And a picture of base in the works .. AND IF You .. Notice the Flat trees in the background at base .. I think that performance work that they (TFP) are doing .. IS part of the problem.

gpcstargate

gpcstargate

And a picture of base in the works