Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
gpcstargate

gpcstargate

correction

23 minutes ago, q123 said:

Your screenshot shows "zombieHoly01MUMPFY" - it is not as fresh as you claim it to be.

Edit: haha, someone was faster ;)

THEN I need to re-wipe the folds and I have no problem doing so. If that is from an old Mod _ Unless Steam reimported it some how .. not sure how I got it. Thanks

EDITED ....

Wiped " %appdata%/7daystodie / Saves AGAIN and removed Old Maps also, just in case " 

BUT the this version of 7d2d is still the Buggiest in other ways as Texture issues .. and I also delete Jaxteller mods because they haven't been updated in awhile.

gpcstargate

gpcstargate

correction

18 minutes ago, q123 said:

Your screenshot shows "zombieHoly01MUMPFY" - it is not as fresh as you claim it to be.

THEN I need to re-wipe the folds and I have no problem doing so. If that is from an old Mod _ Unless Steam reimported it some how .. not sure how I got it. Thanks

Wiped " %appdata%/7daystodie / Saves AGAIN and removed Old Maps also, just in case " 

BUT the this version of 7d2d is still the Buggiest in other ways as Texture issues .. and I also delete Jaxteller mods because they haven't been updated in awhile.

gpcstargate

gpcstargate

9 minutes ago, q123 said: