Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

22 minutes ago, gpcstargate said:

You people .. just Don't get it when someone says .. 

ON A New Install of 7d2d A19.1 b8 .. When I say .. New .. that means ALL files have been removed including Steam and and all Files on computer Have been deleted including registry .. I always start a Fresh game and Do Not use save games ............................ Yes; their are people out there that doesn't know the difference and I always check for the latest version of any Mod that I might use and replace as needed.

I Have over 5000 hrs in 7d2d and A19+ has been the buggiest version of the Game that I have ever played .. I know TFP are trying to make it a better performance version with New Textures and all .. but at the same time they are making a mess of things ...

I'll just seat here and play and bite my tongue before saying more ... Done bug reports and all ... been there _ done that and maybe when A20 comes out .. Most of these madding issues will be fixed.

The evidence clearly shows that you missed a spot when you tried to clear everything. And it also shows that you didn't even bother to read the error messages.

The game tries to spawn a zombie called "ZombieCopsSwat01TSBX" and a zombie called "zombieHoly01MUMPFY". Now TSBX and MUMPFY are forum members, not developers of TFP and haven't designed any zombies for vanilla. There names definitely should not turn up in error messages in vanilla. 

meganoth

meganoth

10 minutes ago, gpcstargate said:

You people .. just Don't get it when someone says .. 

ON A New Install of 7d2d A19.1 b8 .. When I say .. New .. that means ALL files have been removed including Steam and and all Files on computer Have been deleted including registry .. I always start a Fresh game and Do Not use save games ............................ Yes; their are people out there that doesn't know the difference and I always check for the latest version of any Mod that I might use and replace as needed.

I Have over 5000 hrs in 7d2d and A19+ has been the buggiest version of the Game that I have ever played .. I know TFP are trying to make it a better performance version with New Textures and all .. but at the same time they are making a mess of things ...

I'll just seat here and play and bite my tongue before saying more ... Done bug reports and all ... been there _ done that and maybe when A20 comes out .. Most of these madding issues will be fixed.

The evidence clearly shows that you missed a spot when you tried to clear everything.

The game tries to spawn a zombie called "ZombieCopsSwat01TSBX" and a zombie called "zombieHoly01MUMPFY". Now TSBX and MUMPFY are forum members, not developers of TFP and haven't designed any zombies for vanilla. There names definitely should not turn up in error messages in vanilla.