Help with texture and tree pop in

gpcstargate

A19 thru A 19.1 is a joke ... it is the buggies version that has ever come out .. So many texture issues .. items popping in out of view looking  in different direction .. And Now this in a Vanilla game wit No Zombie mods .. just a couple backpack mods on a ....  New install of 7d2d. ( A19.1 B8 )

Win10 _ 64 hard ram on a GXT 1080 .. and DON'T tell to post another bug report .. been there _ done that.spacer.png

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2020.09.26 - 13.13.08.42.png

9 minutes ago, gpcstargate said:

A19 thru A 19.1 is a joke ... it is the buggies version that has ever come out .. So many texture issues .. items popping in out of view looking  in different direction .. And Now this in a Vanilla game wit No Zombie mods .. just a couple backpack mods on a New install of 7d2d.

Win10 _ 64 hard ram on a GXT 1080 .. and DON'T tell to post another bug report .. been there _ done that.imageproxy.php?img=&key=39d1d7f5e2929937

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2020.09.26 - 13.13.08.42.png

Did you wipe before going into 19.1 stable ? 

13 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

Now this in a Vanilla game wit No Zombie mods ..

But you're still playing on an old savegame which had modded zombies before. And there are still modded sleepers waking up...

Deleting your mods is just not enough. At a minimum you have to create a new savegame to get rid of these left over modded zombies.

If that is a new game install, I would do that too:

10 hours ago, Jugginator said:

clean everything out of %appdata%/7daystodie and try again. Your launcher tool will also do this.

7 hours ago, q123 said:

But you're still playing on an old savegame which had modded zombies before. And there are still modded sleepers waking up...

Deleting your mods is just not enough. At a minimum you have to create a new savegame to get rid of these left over modded zombies.

If that is a new game install, I would do that too:

You people .. just Don't get it when someone says .. 

ON A New Install of 7d2d A19.1 b8 .. When I say .. New .. that means ALL files have been removed including Steam and and all Files on computer Have been deleted including registry .. I always start a Fresh game and Do Not use save games ............................ Yes; their are people out there that doesn't know the difference and I always check for the latest version of any Mod that I might use and replace as needed.

I Have over 5000 hrs in 7d2d and A19+ has been the buggiest version of the Game that I have ever played .. I know TFP are trying to make it a better performance version with New Textures and all .. but at the same time they are making a mess of things ...

I'll just seat here and play and bite my tongue before saying more ... Done bug reports and all ... been there _ done that and maybe when A20 comes out .. Most of these madding issues will be fixed.

22 minutes ago, gpcstargate said:

You people .. just Don't get it when someone says .. 

ON A New Install of 7d2d A19.1 b8 .. When I say .. New .. that means ALL files have been removed including Steam and and all Files on computer Have been deleted including registry .. I always start a Fresh game and Do Not use save games ............................ Yes; their are people out there that doesn't know the difference and I always check for the latest version of any Mod that I might use and replace as needed.

I Have over 5000 hrs in 7d2d and A19+ has been the buggiest version of the Game that I have ever played .. I know TFP are trying to make it a better performance version with New Textures and all .. but at the same time they are making a mess of things ...

I'll just seat here and play and bite my tongue before saying more ... Done bug reports and all ... been there _ done that and maybe when A20 comes out .. Most of these madding issues will be fixed.

The evidence clearly shows that you missed a spot when you tried to clear everything. And it also shows that you didn't even bother to read the error messages.

The game tries to spawn a zombie called "ZombieCopsSwat01TSBX" and a zombie called "zombieHoly01MUMPFY". Now TSBX and MUMPFY are forum members, not developers of TFP and haven't designed any zombies for vanilla. There names definitely should not turn up in error messages in vanilla. 

23 minutes ago, q123 said:

Your screenshot shows "zombieHoly01MUMPFY" - it is not as fresh as you claim it to be.

Edit: haha, someone was faster ;)

THEN I need to re-wipe the folds and I have no problem doing so. If that is from an old Mod _ Unless Steam reimported it some how .. not sure how I got it. Thanks

EDITED ....

Wiped " %appdata%/7daystodie / Saves AGAIN and removed Old Maps also, just in case " 

BUT the this version of 7d2d is still the Buggiest in other ways as Texture issues .. and I also delete Jaxteller mods because they haven't been updated in awhile.

I had a recent issue with the latest beta where objects were just popping into existence right in front of me (within 10 blocks or so) rather than low detail LODs appearing further away and gradually getting more complex the closer I got. I fixed this by turning Object Quality up to High because this behaviour isn't tied to View Distance or LOD Distance (for some bizarre reason). Maybe check your Object Quality setting?

2 hours ago, BarryTGash said:

I had a recent issue with the latest beta where objects were just popping into existence right in front of me (within 10 blocks or so) rather than low detail LODs appearing further away and gradually getting more complex the closer I got. I fixed this by turning Object Quality up to High because this behaviour isn't tied to View Distance or LOD Distance (for some bizarre reason). Maybe check your Object Quality setting?

This has happened in every game since A19 came out .. doesn't matter if Vanilla or Modded and I keep complaining and reporting.

In 90% of my games it starts when I place SMG turrets. This video is on a modded game ... But it also happens on Vanilla with No Mods.

In this game A19 b8 fresh install ... I have doors, hatches, Cabinets and SMG turrets popping in and out of view every time you walk pass them.

10 hours ago, meganoth said:

The evidence clearly shows that you missed a spot when you tried to clear everything. And it also shows that you didn't even bother to read the error messages.

The game tries to spawn a zombie called "ZombieCopsSwat01TSBX" and a zombie called "zombieHoly01MUMPFY". Now TSBX and MUMPFY are forum members, not developers of TFP and haven't designed any zombies for vanilla. There names definitely should not turn up in error messages in vanilla. 

High marks for being so patient

Have you ever tried it with zero mods? I've never seen either of those objects fail to occlude properly and I'm running on an APU, my conjecture is you're running low on resources as it is, then adding a bunch of mods on top of it.

And if you're on day 5 after realizing you still had your world calling old out of date, non-vanilla zombies from mods, you def haven't started a new one and likely have bloated issues.

Try removing your whole mod folder, make a brand new world and try again. Mess with texture settings, see if this still happens. Then add your mods one by one.

OK .. this kind of Crap I'm talking about on a 100% Vanilla game that didn't do it before A19+ .. started New Game this Morning A19.1 B8 .. So Call Stable .. and wanted to see HOW far I would get. AND YES I DID A FRESH Install of Game .. on a high gaming system .. more than most running the game have on theirs _ at .. 64.0gb of ram _ 4 SSD's _  i7-9700k intel .. and GTX 1080 .. and it has already started with the popping in and out .. wonder how bad it will get once new base is done ............. Yes, I do use CM for building most of the time.

And a picture of base in the works .. AND IF You .. Notice the Flat trees in the background at base .. I think that performance work that they (TFP) are doing .. IS part of the problem.

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2020.09.28 - 13.52.41.83.png

Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.28 - 14.46.22.85.png

Ok, Now the Base was .. coming along Fine and it was time place SMG's Turret and as Soon as I place the turret this starts to happen on the Base .... Everything to this Point was Fine .......... There is an issue with Turrets .. SMG's are worst than Shotgun turrets for some reason and I don't know why.

There are Performance issues with A19+ .. DID not have these issues in earlier version of game.

AND THIS is a Totally None modded version of A19.1 b8. As shown in earlier post there is NO Mod folder even in this version of game and it was made with a new RWG map.

To TFP please fix the game.

@gpcstargate, are you familiar on how to export things to a prefab?  If so, it would help narrow down things if you can do that for the base you have in your video and then provide a link here for us to download/test it.

If you are unfamiliar with how to export a base to a prefab this video should help. (8:55 minute mark)

1 hour ago, Laz Man said:

@gpcstargate, are you familiar on how to export things to a prefab?  If so, it would help narrow down things if you can do that for the base you have in your video and then provide a link here for us to download/test it.

If you are unfamiliar with how to export a base to a prefab this video should help. (8:55 minute mark)

I'll Try And I have all the files for this game at point of guns popping in and out in a folder on my desktop, but not sure where to send them or How is the best way .. Never sent a large folder .. even if I zip it. It Also has the RWG map in it. ( and it is still a Vanilla game ).

Edit .. Can you give me the link to this video .. it would make it easier for this Old Fart .. Thank you ... the Old Gamer ..😌

I Found it .. thank you again .. I will see what I can tomorrow, but no promises .. have a couple doc appointments.

Just a note .. the base builds don't have anything to do with it .... I've done many different ones AND as soon as I start to place turrets it starts to happen ... doesn't make any difference if it is Vanilla or modded games .. 

11 hours ago, Jugginator said:

If you wish for some help, post a recent output log and your dxdiag. I don't see anything like this on various settings in 19.1 b8

Interesting .. I found the Output Log for the my modded version of game where it should be in the data file .. But Steam only has a Player Log in the Local/TFP folder:

I've got to go for appointments ... But I will check back this afternoon when I get back ........ Please leave note or comment.

Thank you and TFP

Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.29 - 10.21.35.54.png

Archived