Endless Murky Water Exploit

Loboling

Is anyone else using the Endless Murky Water Exploit?

You just need to supply Beer or any other liquor (grain alcohol works too) to your Zombie volunteer, three to four times a day. I suggest getting a Hops farm for this. But once it's running, you're looking at an endless supply of Murky Water. Sometimes it even comes with extra Rotting Flesh! And if you're lucky Corn Seeds.

Seriously, give this exploit a try, it'll really help with the early game food/water issues.... 🙂

20200919125803_1.jpg

Funny enough there is an infinite water exploit in the game. All you need is a 2x2 hole (with solid blocks at the bottom and on the sides) and you dip a bucket of water along one of the corners, filling it up. Whenever you take glass jars to fill them up, it leaves a tiny splat of water in one of the corners that you can pick up again with your bucket. Infinite water. 😊

1 hour ago, MechanicalLens said:

Funny enough there is an infinite water exploit in the game. All you need is a 2x2 hole (with solid blocks at the bottom and on the sides) and you dip a bucket of water along one of the corners, filling it up. Whenever you take glass jars to fill them up, it leaves a tiny splat of water in one of the corners that you can pick up again with your bucket. Infinite water. 😊

You are overcomplicating it.   Take a bucket of water and dump it on the ground.   Fill the bucket back up with the water you spilled.   There will be water left for you to fill jars with.   Repeat as needed.   No need to dig holes.

2 minutes ago, Kalen said:

You are overcomplicating it.   Take a bucket of water and dump it on the ground.   Fill the bucket back up with the water you spilled.   There will be water left for you to fill jars with.   Repeat as needed.   No need to dig holes.

So in other words, my method has class and your method... Ehh, I'm not getting to this, I'm too tired for this.

it is not the water that is the bottleneck, its the glass jars in very early game. depending on the game settings this "shortage" will cease to exist within minutes up to few hours of playtime around the server start.  even on 100% desert or wasteland start with lno rivers/lakes and oot rate set to 30% there will be water sources to be found in some POI's like water towers and residential buildings with pool in front of them. and, ofc, its always option to just squeeze yucca juice into an empty bottle if the goal is just to get something to drink in a desert. catuses give also yucca if you cut them down. 

4 hours ago, Tehnomaag said:

it is not the water that is the bottleneck, its the glass jars in very early game. depending on the game settings this "shortage" will cease to exist within minutes up to few hours of playtime around the server start.  even on 100% desert or wasteland start with lno rivers/lakes and oot rate set to 30% there will be water sources to be found in some POI's like water towers and residential buildings with pool in front of them. and, ofc, its always option to just squeeze yucca juice into an empty bottle if the goal is just to get something to drink in a desert. catuses give also yucca if you cut them down. 

Thats why its not that big of a deal, IMO.   I use the bucket trick from time to time out of convenience.... I could run the 100 meters or so to the water near my base.   Sometimes I'm just too lazy for that!

On 9/26/2020 at 8:28 AM, Loboling said:

Seriously, give this exploit a try, it'll really help with the early game food/water issues.... 🙂

But, do keep in mind that it only works effectively with the party girl Z..

the others just won't take enough to make it worthwhile, with the exception of

Opie, the biker.. he holds TONs of liquor, but good luck getting it back..

Archived