in MP: Console opens all the time with Error during Horde

Rewan

hello there. 

so i and others on the server i play on get 2 errors  that opens the console and every 1 sec after we close it it pops up with:

"Physics.physX QuickHullConvexHullLib::findSimplex: Simplex input points appers to be coplanar."
and
"Particle system is trying to spawn on mesh with zero surface area" 

i get that error when i'm in my horde base. makes it impossible during blood moon to defend since i shoot a bullet then console opens, i spam esc, shoot 1-2 bullets and console is open again. 

i would love to play during BM so what can i do to fix it? 

27 minutes ago, Rewan said:

hello there. 

so i and others on the server i play on get 2 errors  that opens the console and every 1 sec after we close it it pops up with:

"Physics.physX QuickHullConvexHullLib::findSimplex: Simplex input points appers to be coplanar."
and
"Particle system is trying to spawn on mesh with zero surface area" 

i get that error when i'm in my horde base. makes it impossible during blood moon to defend since i shoot a bullet then console opens, i spam esc, shoot 1-2 bullets and console is open again. 

i would love to play during BM so what can i do to fix it? 

The same thing happens to me, try to remove all the turrets, generators everything that is electrical and do a new installation again. I solved it like this.

5 hours ago, Rewan said:

and i take it that error is related to electrical things then?

The problem may just be the junk turrets. There was a known issue where if they miss their target

and hit a block it would crash the game. It was fixed in A19.1, but if you're on an older world it may still exist.

9 hours ago, Jugginator said:

Are all of you are getting this error when zombies touch electric fence posts? Or do you have electric fence posts hooked up in general?

yes i have a fence setup and there are loads of other fences on the server to.

also yes i do get the error as soon as something touches even when it's a noter player (tested it) does it.

i did since the last post rip up my fence and the biggest other fence we had on the server and replaced it but still get it... 

no. the serve started on 19 on pregen 3 and is now on the latest patch but the fences were build before the update, ripped out since and replaced but error keeps happaning.

if it helps i can open the console even when something is not touching the fence and it has no power and spot the error in there. 

Archived