Old key for the game

xX7

Hey guys,

I apparently bought the game back in 2013 and found the key in my mails.

Unfortunately that key won't activate with steam(as the keys back then, were needed for the download having no steam support at all), so I guess I need a new one.

Does anyone know a contact to talk about that, as the support has not even replied...

Regards 

4 hours ago, xX7 said:

Hey guys,

Unfortunately that key won't activate with steam(as the keys back then, were needed for the download having no steam support at all), so I guess I need a new one.

Does anyone know a contact to talk about that, as the support has not even replied...

Regards 

I would suggest contacting @Roland per direct message. But he should notice this thread now anyway since his name was mentioned.

7 hours ago, xX7 said:

Hey guys,

Regards 

Yeah, sorry for the non-reply.  I'm a school teacher by trade and with the new distance learning my butt is getting kicked as far as finding minutes in the day to get things done. But my goal is to get all caught up this weekend and I will get you your converted Steam Key today!

5 minutes ago, Roland said:

Yeah, sorry for the non-reply.  I'm a school teacher by trade and with the new distance learning my butt is getting kicked as far as finding minutes in the day to get things done. But my goal is to get all caught up this weekend and I will get you your converted Steam Key today!

Awesome, thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience!

Archived