Sarakatunga

Alpha 19.1 (b8) Bug bedroll!

This has been happening to me from the alpha17 "dedicated", When a player dies and selects "appear in my bed", it appears in the bed of another player. It is a very bad error because in pvp because of this bug a disaster is made. Does anyone have the same problem?

Bit more detail is needed:

• Do you mean in a bed next to the players bed, near by, far away?
  • Are the two players allied or not? Or doesn't matter?
  • Mods?
  • Output log would be nice on a reproduction: client and dedi side Is the other bed inside a base or outside; inside a land claim zone or not? Or does none of that matter?

Definitely not being snarky, just looking for more information that can make an investigation go much quicker :)

Thanks!

--Jugginator

Edited by Jugginator (see edit history)

Happened to me recently on a Darkness Falls server. IDK this bug related to the vanilla 7 days to die or the mod, but i died during a quest, and i respawned on a random people's bedroll like 4km away from my own base. Poor fella just looked at me how i got there... He didnt know that im confused as hell too.

Happened to me on a modded server as well. I didn't spawn on a players bedroll though, I spawned on a

bunk in an army base. Very weird. It was during a horde night with a lot of players on (30+). The server

was struggling to keep up. Figured that was what caused the problem.