Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Boidster

Boidster

On 9/24/2020 at 2:53 AM, Lenny Lettuce Lips said:

I enjoy the hell out of this game. To me, it scratches an itch that a lot of similar games can't, and I enjoy that. I've gotten more than my money's worth

I think I'm middle-aged in 7D2D years; Steam sez: 2561.2 hours + another 2K on console (A15-ish). And I just want to say, PREACH IT BROTHER! This game and Minecraft scratch similar itches for me. I like a nice GTA/Division/Oblivion/Braid/Peggle/Forza etc. etc. etc. as much as the next guy, but 7D2D and MC are the only two that I've put thousands of hours into*. I guess I've got "sandbox brain" or something. Funny I grew up spending summer near the ocean but didn't actually play much with building in the sand...

*Rock Band might be pretty close - many house parties focused on that game, in the Before Times when I could share air space with other people

3 hours ago, Gazz said:

Back in the day we could also "steal" loot containers and/or build them in our base and would get regular loot respawn from like 30 private gun safes.

That sounds amazing. Plz bring bak ok thx bye.

Boidster

Boidster

On 9/24/2020 at 2:53 AM, Lenny Lettuce Lips said:

I enjoy the hell out of this game. To me, it scratches an itch that a lot of similar games can't, and I enjoy that. I've gotten more than my money's worth

I think I'm middle-aged in 7D2D years; Steam sez: 2561.2 hours + another 2K on console (A15-ish). And I just want to say, PREACH IT BROTHER! This game and Minecraft scratch similar itches for me. I like a nice GTA/Division/Oblivion/Braid/Peggle/Forza etc. etc. etc. as much as the next guy, but 7D2D and MC are the only two that I've put thousands of hours into. I guess I've got "sandbox brain" or something. Funny I grew up spending summer near the ocean but didn't actually play much with building in the sand...

2 hours ago, Gazz said:

Back in the day we could also "steal" loot containers and/or build them in our base and would get regular loot respawn from like 30 private gun safes.

That sounds amazing. Plz bring bak ok thx bye.