Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Outlaw_187

Outlaw_187

I've been around since A14.7, not sure if that constitutes me as an "oldie" or not. 

I personally love the direction the game is going and have no real complaints myself. 

I was definitely a fan of the learn by doing system but after reading about the exploits, I see why they took it out. I'd say that's the only thing I miss but I'm totally fine with the perk system how it is now.

Love the new zombies, vehicles, all the new points of interest they come up with, no more gun parts (I hated this system).

I love it all & am a huge fan. 

Outlaw_187

Outlaw_187

I've been around since A14.7, not sure if that constitutes me as an "oldie" or not. 

I personally love the direction the game is going and have no real complaints myself. 

I was definitely a fan of the learn by doing system but after reading about the exploits, I see why they took it out. I'd say that's the only thing I miss but I'm totally fine with the perk system how it is now.

Love the new zombies, vehicles, all the new points of interest they come up with, no more gun parts (I hated this system). I love it all & am a huge fan.