Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

32 minutes ago, Yark said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted. 

And by the way, for everyone contending that auto-aggro makes the game more interesting or challenging, it doesn't. I have a significant amount of play time with a stealth build and I already know every room where it doesn't work. That doesn't make the game harder for me; just makes me shake my head at developer incompetence while I clear the room anyway. 

Tell that to Solomon who seems to think it is an auto-die situation (EDIT: or she is using hyperbole or very ambiguous language). There are a lot of things in this game that don't work anymore if you have seen everything and done everything. Sad fact, without mods any game will eventually get stale. Sad fact 2, as long as someone has weapon perks up and unlimited ammo, no existing poi in vanilla has the slightest chance to kill a player. Vanilla is not designed to humor players with more than 500 hours playtime and can't be.

1 hour ago, Kandrathe said:

I do my blood moons multiplayer.  I do see that if I am crouched and shoot at a zombie aggro'd on someone else I will get stealth bonus damage.

If I remember correctly Fataal said the opposite, you can't get stealth bonus on alert zombies, no matter who alerted it.

meganoth

meganoth

8 minutes ago, Yark said:

And by the way, for everyone contending that auto-aggro makes the game more interesting or challenging, it doesn't. I have a significant amount of play time with a stealth build and I already know every room where it doesn't work. That doesn't make the game harder for me; just makes me shake my head at developer incompetence while I clear the room anyway. 

Tell that to Solomon who seems to think it is an auto-die situation. There are a lot of things in this game that don't work anymore if you have seen everything and done everything. Sad fact, without mods any game will eventually get stale. Sad fact 2, as long as someone has weapon perks up and unlimited ammo, no existing poi in vanilla has the slightest chance to kill a player. Vanilla is not designed to humor players with more than 500 hours playtime and can't be.

meganoth

meganoth

8 minutes ago, Yark said:

Tell that to Solomon who seems to think it is an auto-die situation. There are a lot of things in this game that don't work anymore if you have seen everything and done everything. Sad fact, without mods any game will eventually get stale. Sad fact 2, as long as someone has weapon perks up and unlimited ammo, no existing poi in vanilla has the slightest chance to kill a player. Vanilla is not designed to humor player with more than 500 hours playtime and can't be.

meganoth

meganoth

2 minutes ago, Yark said:

Tell that to Solomon who seems to think it is an auto-die situation. There are a lot of things in this game that don't work anymore if you have seen everything and done everything. Sad fact, without mods any game will eventually get stale. Sad fact 2, as long as someone has weapon perks up and unlimited ammo, no existing poi in vanilla has the slightest chance to kill a player. Vanilla is not designed to humor player with +300 hours playtime and can't be.