Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Lesdeth

Lesdeth

With all of the responses to my post, I see certain problems. I said tier 4 to 5 missions, which many of them auto aggro most rooms. I have tried stealthing through and it happens a lot. I don't really care about the tier 3 and lower, since you reach tier 4 by like day 15... People talking about using stone tools? You can easily, very easily every game in fact, get iron on day 2 or 3... I have watched many vods and casts of playing with my settings since I was curious how others do it, and it's all cheese, because the game can only be played that way with these settings. So if I want to play on the hardest settings, I can't use tactics and instead HAVE to run and gun just to be able to survive past day 15? Does it take some people a literal year to advance in this game or something? You say it would be boring if you could stealth Every POI, which wasn't my argument. However, what the hell is wrong with having multiple ways to clear a building? I should be pigeonholed for no reason?

Should I lower my settings so I can use the terrible light armor and horrible damage of bows with no survivability? That seems quite absurd..

Lesdeth

Lesdeth

With all of the responses to my post, I see certain problems. I said tier 4 to 5 missions, which many of them auto aggro most rooms. I have tried stealthing through and it happens a lot. I don't really care about the tier 3 and lower, since you reach tier 4 by like day 15... People talking about using stone tools? You can easily, very easily every game in fact, get iron on day 2 or 3... I have watched many vods and casts of playing with my settings since I was curious how others do it, and it's all cheese, because the game can only be played that way with these settings. So if I want to play on the hardest settings, I can't use tactics and instead HAVE to run and gun just to be able to survive past day 15? Does it take some people a literal year to advance in this game or something? You say it would be boring if you could stealth Every POI, which wasn't my argument. However, what the hell is wrong with having multiple ways to clear a building? I should be pigeonholed for no reason?