Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

On 9/22/2020 at 11:50 PM, Tehnomaag said:

I mean in particular those auto-agro rooms where everything is waking up and beelining straight to you by a script and not by any action you are doing yourself?

Try harder. I can usually kill the majority of them before the trigger. Take your time and look for them hiding. Also there are obvious hiding spots you can exploit like closets and fabric curtains. Pay attention, go slow, and shot arrows at the breakable closet/cabinet/curtains/doors. Look up in the rafters. The majority of the enemies can usually be taken out before you cross into the event trigger point. Anytime there is a drop to a point of no return, EXPECT an ambush.

warmer

warmer

On 9/22/2020 at 11:50 PM, Tehnomaag said:

I mean in particular those auto-agro rooms where everything is waking up and beelining straight to you by a script and not by any action you are doing yourself?

Try harder. I can usually kill the majority of them before the trigger. Take your time and look for them hiding. Also there are obvious hiding spots you can exploit like closets and fabric curtains. Pay attention, go slow, and shot arrows at the breakable closet/cabinet/curtains/doors. Look up in the rafters. The majority of the enemies can usually be taken out before you cross into the event trigger point.