Changing Forge - Tools

wyldehart

Grettings,

I am attempting to change the Bellow TOOLS part of the forge with a custom selection of Bellows that do different buffs, based on the type of forge you are building... IE: Faster Forging, less fuel, etc..

The tools are working as intended, however, the only way i am able to place them in the forge is by marking the "require tools" variable to "false" , which of course allows you to place anything in those tool slots..

The question is; Do i need to change the Controller attached to the forge, or is there a way to modify the xml file to conform the new objects to be seen as a proper bellows ? 

Thanks

I think i may have answered part of my own question.. it seems the order in which you place new tools in the required tools condition, affects where they can be placed in the Tools section of the interface .. if however, I would still like to have a alternate tools, it seems i will need create enough cells and required tools sections for the custom tools for the forge... 

If there is another way to, as i mentioned, make a tool a toolBellows ... which i assume is impossible since the dictionary will have multiple names of the same toolBellows type and not work at all...... it would be nice to able to assign slots with multiple conditions.. as long as it matches X value its considered to be a required tool.

Or;

Is there a way to have the Forge, or a new Forge Block have default values applied instead of using the Bellows to apply the modifier ?

This should be moved to discussion and request. I was looking through the xmls and it seems that the forge tools are set by item names and not a property or something else. So you can add in a new tool by adding it and changing the window size. But it doesn't look like you can have bellows be interchangeable by just xml coding.

Archived