Jay_ombie

A19 Diary Discussions

45 minutes ago, Toban said:

Just thought I'd show off the bridge I built. It's part a massive castle linking 2 buets together on Navezagne. 

castlemaniavania bridge.JPG

I love it. Lord of the Rings vibe right there.

7 minutes ago, Blake_ said:

I love it. Lord of the Rings vibe right there.

Thanks! It's taken ages to build, even in creative, because we have a crypt and a cremation area underground 😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toban said:

Thanks! It's taken ages to build, even in creative, because we have a crypt and a cremation area underground 😅

I love it, it looks great.  What are those terrain pillars?  Reminds me of an old RWG generation issue.

49 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

I love it, it looks great.  What are those terrain pillars?  Reminds me of an old RWG generation issue.

They could be columns from an ancient civilization, or they could be meant to look like basalt pillars, like those created by nature when the tectonic+pressure+temperature conditions are right.

dacdd83e0380056a4d1724f18921a75f.jpg

The third option is magic coolness. 

Restless Nerdpole Syndrome. 

It's a thing.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2020 at 9:05 PM, Laz Man said:

Just rock. We built each one for the look, hehe.

On 10/28/2020 at 10:02 PM, Blake_ said:

They could be columns from an ancient civilization, or they could be meant to look like basalt pillars, like those created by nature when the tectonic+pressure+temperature conditions are right.

dacdd83e0380056a4d1724f18921a75f.jpg

The third option is magic coolness. 

We had giants causeway in mind but with a magical feeling. They are to add defense to Tilly's castle. 

• Like 1

can da pimps implement in the game  a feature that hurts the player if he punches glass or even start to bleed/inflict other status effects?