A19 Diary Discussions

Jay_ombie

16 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

I'm worried about the Microsoft transition because probably the Elder Scrolls will become very bland considering how MS handles game development. Look at what they did with the SoD series, SoD 2 is just more of the same. I was hoping for something more but Microsoft won't "risk" trying new things, if you know what I mean (money first!).

If you're worried about Bethesda considering what Microsoft did to developers like Rare, then yes you have every right to be concerned unfortunately.

@Roland Quick question. Is this thread's sole purpose to contain purely A19 discussion and all off topic posts will be snipped off and deleted/deposited elsewhere, or will this thread be fairly free reign (within reason) much like the dev diary before it? (Ex. If someone wishes to discuss a fight within the UFC or the MMA and the conversation is naturally limited to a few exchanges, will that post be removed from this thread or will it be kept in.) In other words, what is the plan? Recycle bin or dumpster?

Edit: those posts, not "that post"

9 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

You fool! i have 76 alternate accounts HUMAMAMMAMAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

please don't ban me... 

Ah, thats the information I was looking for. Obviously "MechanicalLens" and "meganoth" are two of those alternate accounts and you are just faking this conversation.

Oh wait, who am I then? Just a split personality of Adam? Why don't I remember anything about that? Is this the twilight zone? 😉

9 minutes ago, meganoth said:

Ah, thats the information I was looking for. Obviously "MechanicalLens" and "meganoth" are two of those alternate accounts and you are just faking this conversation.

Oh wait, who am I then? Just a split personality of Adam? Why don't I remember anything about that? Is this the twilight zone? 😉

Adam, are you talking to yourself again?

In all reality though, we are all figments of Roland's imagination. Years of monitoring these forums have slowly got to him, turning him senile. 😂

12 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

Adam, are you talking to yourself again?

In all reality though, we are all figments of Roland's imagination. Years of monitoring these forums have slowly got to him, turning him senile. 😂

im always talking to myself..

Its ok adam! they will add one idea, they have too! THEY NEED TOO! WHOS YELLING! you need to stop it! 

NOW! i need ONE IDEA THEY NEED TO ADD, UNFROZEN LUMBERJACK! But its their game they can Add whatever they Wa-

THEY STILL HAVE TIME TOO ADD ONE! YOU Know IT! But! But!

STOP YELLING THEY WILL READ THIS! No they won't!

On 9/16/2020 at 2:07 PM, zWolfer said:

@madmole yes, this is a criticism... Who is the guy who design the zombies? Why is it that all we have are mostly white zombies, strong males, weak and/or sexualized females.. There are a lot of zombies but only the screamer is "correct" and theres's one asian and the hungry female.. I mean, come on, I know its a game but let do this in a good way....

SOY ALERT!

On 9/12/2020 at 8:36 PM, Promethean Winchester said:

Why don't the devs use Nitrogen or Compopack in the base game? The general consensus is that they blow the vanilla game out of the water. The vanilla game could measure up if they incorporated certain fan-made POI's and Nitrogen's world generation into the main game. Then every second building wouldn't be "burned buildings 1-10", or "crumbling building 1-10".

Compopack has POI's with SERIOUS FPS killers in it...... I use it but had to lower settings pretty dramatically to do so. When I started the world with my vanilla settings it didn't end well. Crashed as a matter of fact. I have it on video even. it was really really bad.

1 hour ago, Shumi said:

Hi SnowDog, it is great to meet you :)

Oh its great to meet you too.  From what you said it sounds like we have something in common,  maybe there are more things we have in common ;)

1 hour ago, Roland said:

Oh boy...encouraging AND has an androgynous avatar. Pure SnowDog bait.

Shush, im puttin the moves on.

Ok guys so I need help. I went to the betas tab in steam & "updated" my game to A19 stable. It reverted me back to b180, I had 19.1 b8.....wtf?!

Then when going back into the betas tab, the "opt into latest experimental" option is no longer there. So how do I get back to 19.1 b8 or the so called stable 19.1?

Edit: ok I figured it out (in case anyone else runs into this). I had to go back into the betas tab & opt out of experimental. 

That's really stupid but whatever...glad I figured it out.

Edited by Outlaw_187 (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, Outlaw_187 said:

Ok guys so I need help. I went to the betas tab in steam & "updated" my game to A19 stable. It reverted me back to b180, I had 19.1 b8.....wtf?!

Then when going back into the betas tab, the "opt into latest experimental" option is no longer there. So how do I get back to 19.1 b8 or the so called stable 19.1?

Mmm. Do you mean right now?